• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Eh I'm hoping the Bucs just win 1 more game and the Jets lose out, but I feel like they will beat the titans smh.

JABEE

London is cold

dLfvMrb.jpg

LMAO I knew he was gonna fucking miss it, don't even try and kick it anymore FFS.

Thanks banner

Browns did try out kickers this week, probably sign one this coming week

Bush really shouldn't be in the game. I don't think he had much of a chance on that play but he's coming up slow after every hit. Riddick is faster, healthier, and has had multiple big plays this year...put him in the damn game before Bush breaks something.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
this will be the year kickers are drafted in the draft

RBH

23nNWGK.jpg

The time is coming for Los Angeles to have professional football again. And get ready for at least one, but probably two teams, according to FOX Sports NFL insider Jay Glazer.

According to Glazer, the thought throughout league circles is that the Rams are the surest bet to go back to Los Angeles. But you can expect two teams to move to Los Angeles.

The surprise? That the San Diego Chargers are still in the mix, as well, despite the prevailing thought being that the Oakland Raiders might move back to Los Angeles.

According to Glazer, Los Angeles is "closer than ever" to having a franchise.
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/glazer-los-angeles-nfl-teams-raiders-rams-chargers-120714

Top Bottom