• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Pimpwerx

So glad I didn't drink that Dolphins playoff koolaid. I told my friend we'd blow it. I'm still disappointed. Every fucking year. PEACE.

Bertram! I'd we win this game you ready to hear Jarod cherry stoke Hoyer as our Qb.
giphy.gif
Pats Gatas head.

Oozer3993

Here's how this Browns game is gonna go: Colts will get a TD, Hoyer will throw a pick, Browns D will hold, then the Browns will win on a last second field goal and be stuck with Hoyer for another week.

Oh and over 400 yards given up after the FIRST QUARTER. Miami has the worst defense in the league. No injury excuses. That's never been an excuse for any other team.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Matthew Stafford: 26/34, 311 Yards, 3 TDs

That bounce in our way (Joique Bell TD) as opposed to seasons in the past.

are-you-not-entertained-o.gif

There needs to be a discussion on Matthew Stafford and his elite level of play after Sunday Night Football. No one wants to play this elite defense and the Greatest Show on Turf 2.0.

Narag

Reggie Wayne already retired in his head. rip

Browns have done it nearly every play, and its been a lot more apparent. I like to call them good defensive plays though.

There was one where Haden, I think, had his arm wrapped aroudn Wayne's waist.

Tannehill is shit. He can't do anything unless everything around him is perfect.

The Dolphins defense is shit.

The o-line is complete shit.

The coaching is shit. Does this team even have a goal line package on offense?

There is no future with this team, just a continuation of despair. Fuck everything.

iori9999

Banned
Matthew Stafford: 26/34, 311 Yards, 3 TDs

That bounce in our way as opposed to seasons in the past.

are-you-not-entertained-o.gif

There needs to be a discussion on Matthew Stafford and his elite level of play after Sunday Night Football. No one wants to play this elite defense and the Greatest Show on Turf 2.0.
Dat homerism..

Top Bottom