• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

KingGondo

Banned
51c522138be21e4b19ef47d512faecbc2f44f5e8b95e742b419ba86ae094916e_large
What a noodle-arm.

That ball would have ended up buried in the turf if it was Weeden.

ShaneB

Same. I got this bum fuck Brees killing me today.

I've got Bell and Murray, who have been carrying me all season really. I'm against Brees in Stragglers, so that is helping as well, but if he tosses to Graham for some garbage td, that helps me too.

VRMN

Dat homerism..

Seriously. I like the Lions and the defense is good, but the offense stalled in Arizona and in New England. They should -- should -- win this game and the next two. The test is at Lambeau in Week 17. Perform there, preferably win, and I'll believe; as it is now, they've had a pretty weak schedule and failed a lot of the tests thrown their way.

iori9999

Banned
Seriously. I like the Lions and the defense is good, but the offense stalled in Arizona and in New England. They should -- should -- win this game and the next two. The test is at Lambeau in Week 17. Perform there, preferably win, and I'll believe; as it is now, they've had a pretty weak schedule and failed a lot of the tests thrown their way.

I'll even believe more if they win in Chicago.. Again..

Top Bottom