• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Draconian

Hilarious that the refs know that rule, but have no idea what PI or defensive holding is.

Whatever. Good game Bills. It's not like that's why we lost.

Purdy

Only the player that fumble the ball can advance it. Rodgers fumble, but Lacey was the one to pick it up so it's dead.

No, I understand the rule, I want to know why its a rule

I think it's so you can't "accidentally" fumble the ball forward to avoid making a forward pass on some crazy last minute desperation play.

Should maybe change that for ones like this since its a strip? Anyway Lacy didn't get out of the end zone, can't believe packers lost this 0.o

JNA

Banned
Welp, even making the playoffs, chances of beating Seahawks at Seattle...

This is why they needed to win it all out here. :(

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
9VGttIN.gif

eznark

Banned
Good game Buffalo! Hope you get to the playoffs.

For the first time in my life I feel inferior to the Lions, why did they not carry off Schwartz!?!

19 sacks for the Giants in their first 11 games. 22 in their last three. Helps to have played garbage offensive lines....

That ODB kid might end up being something special.:)

I think it's so you can't "accidentally" fumble the ball forward to avoid making a forward pass on some crazy last minute desperation play.
But you can't... Most are upset that it's called dead when behind the original fumble. Having that for something where it's a negative play doesn't make much sense.

Top Bottom