• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Losses to saints, bucs and jets between us and 12-2 ;(

Would you rather have won those, but lost to the Colts, Ravens and Bengals?

Whatever. I consider this season a success already. I'd like a playoff birth to get the young guys some experience there, not because I think they can win it all.

Doorman

Buuuuuh I was out of town last weekend and didn't catch a single moment of the Lions/Bucs game. Glad we won though!

Of course now that I'm back to watch again we're off to a fabulous start with our special teams.

Buuuuuh I was out of town last weekend and didn't catch a single moment of the Lions/Bucs game. Glad we won though!

Of course now that I'm back to watch again we're off to a fabulous start with our special teams.

Go back out of town then

Just messing with ya

B41-F8TCcAE9koy.jpg

why does VD suck dick? why did we stop running? why was a 10 yard penalty for a block in the back that occurred at the seahawks 35 yard line take us back to our own 40 yard line? why!

JNA

Banned
"If it takes scoring 38-plus points to win, then that’s what we’ve got to do. There’s no excuses with our offense." -Aaron 'The Magician' Rodgers

22 would've been nice...

Indeed.

Has there ever been a team undefeated at home but still missed the playoffs? Serious question. (No Packers will not lose to the Bucs guys lol.)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I extend a paw to Darkest Red, let our blood feud end and rejoin each other as loser bros.

At least until next year when we start it all over again.

Top Bottom