• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

I said this once before, but they still need a Dallas loss. Go Eagles.

Actually if we win out, Dallas wins out, and Green bay wins 2-1 OR Lions win out then it's a 3 way tie for 1st and that Dallas tie breaker over us in head to head will be irrelevant.

So really we are sitting in GREAT GREAT GREAT position.

Grexeno

We're playing the Broncos in primetime next week.

andypain_medium.gif
You guys are toast.

Jarate

Banned
Welp, Packers defense I wouldnt even say played well, there was a lot of shit passes by Orton that couldve extended drives.

Packers offense struggles against physical corners, and struggle mighitly because for some reason they dont throw crossing routes and slants for easy yardage

Actually if we win out, Dallas wins out, and Green bay wins 2-1 OR Lions win out then it's a 3 way tie for 1st and that Dallas tie breaker over us in head to head will be irrelevant.

Agreed. Just gotta beat the 9ers for this to be a great Sunday. I have a feeling SF is going to rise up and make it a close game rather than roll over today. Hope I'm wrong.

LJ11

Gilmore clutches and grabs, plays physical and gets called a lot for it, sloppy tackler at times (see the Cobb play where he could have wrapped up but gets a face mask), but man is he playing well the last 3 months. Love his play, even though they don't ask him to do what he does best, press man.

Also, great job by the Packers to get Cobb going by moving him all over the place, dude went from none factor to almost daggering the Bills on that corner route.

ODB sitting at 972 yards and 9 TD's for the season. Leads all receivers since he came in yards, receptions, TD's and YAC.

Offensive rookie of the year, IMO.

eznark

Banned
Gilmore clutches and grabs, plays physical and gets called a lot for it, sloppy tackler at times (see the Cobb play where he could have wrapped up but gets a face mask), but man is he playing well the last 3 months. Love his play, even though they don't ask him to do what he does best, press man.

Also, great job by the Packers to get Cobb going by moving him all over the place, dude went from none factor to almost daggering the Bills on that corner route.

lies

The ball, flipped forward, is loose! A wild scramble, two seconds on the clock...Casper grabbing the ball...it is ruled a fumble...Casper has recovered in the end zone! The Oakland Raiders have scored on the most zany, unbelievable, absolutely impossible dream of a play! Madden is on the field. He wants to know if it's real. They said yes, get your big butt out of here! He does! There's nothing real in the world anymore! The Raiders have won the football game! The Chargers....they don't believe it. Fifty-two thousand people minus a few lonely Raider fans are stunned. This one will be relived forever!

—Bill King, calling the play on KGO-AM

lol

brentech

17/42 185 2 int.
Yeah that's Stafford awful

The first qtr was the real head scratcher. I don't know if receivers didn't read the play right, or if Rodgers was really just off target. I have to think there was a mix there, because he'd throw a ball and the receiver wouldn't even look for it until the ball was already on the ground or past the sidelines.

Bad game for Rodgers and the receivers. Haven't seen that many drops in a while I don't think. Combine that with the errors as stated above, and that's a really really bad combo

JNA

Banned
Welp, I do have one good news about today...

I have Jimmy Graham, Drew Brees, Seahawks defense and Wilson from the Bears left to play on my fan duel and I'm in a great position to actually win some money.

At least I have that going for me XD.

I don't quite follow that part... would you mind explaining why?

Top Bottom