• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

MechDX

RQBGkCH.gif

dirty ass play

JNA

Banned
Ugh. Guys I don't know what to feel here.

I want the Seahawks to lose here but at the same time, I have their defense on my team lol.

Hope for a 3-0 game 49ers?

JCizzle

How long until a Niner player sprints at Wussle, only for the spin move and ten extra seconds in the pocket? Can usually count on that 4-5 times a game, lol

Godslay

Banned
Chargers getting a ton of pressure. Ingram again. Arm going forward same thing as Rivers a few minutes ago.

And Chargers fuck it up with a hold.

MechDX

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora · 24s24 seconds ago
If the Saints lose Monday, the Panthers would control their own destiny w/games vs CLE and ATL. Amazing.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Freeway is completely shut down. Make it by the second half. Somewhat keeping track of the game and two straight three and outs is not good.

JCizzle

Fuck it, put Patton on the field. Why is Lloyd still getting looks over him? Stop trying the same shit over and over. Get him and Ellington out there together to run some sweeps and shit, would be nice to see some speed to mix things up. The thing I hate most about the offense this year is the reluctance to mix things up.

jakncoke

Banned
Alex Kozora ‏@Alex_Kozora 37s38 seconds ago
Antonio Brown is on pace to finish 2014 with 131 catches for 1712 yards. That'd be second and sixth all-time

squicken

You off the Browns again?

I'm just a JFF fan. He was brutal to the point that Hoyer should probably play

But it was an awful game by their whole team, and it's inexcusable how badly they were pushed around on both lines at home in a division game. Pettine really should have a lot to answer for, even if he wants to put all offensive woes on JFF

Top Bottom