• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Trey

I've seen enough of Orton. Start Manuel. If he's worse, it doesn't matter, Bills have a faint shot at the playoffs anyways. Give the dude meaningful games.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Is strength of schedule based on the teams they beat or teams they lose?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I made the executive decision to sleep in instead of waking up to watch the Patriots tear us asunder. I saw that one coming a mile away. Our defense is dead, we're in a collapse, and New England is ruthless. Totally worth the extra sleep, our season realistically ended last week anyway.

brentech

damn. time for me to head out as my wife and I have to take her staff out for dinner. might be able to sneak on some football on my phone. it's pretty informal.

120705_MOVIES_KATYPERRY.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

katy perry so hawt.

now of course she has some nice big titties and no one can take those away but i often wonder when people go gaga over some of these girls if they've ever been in a major city. on any given day you can see girls that are hotter. maybe i'm just a hater because her music is god awful!

in football news, what is cheatin' pete challenging? looked like the ball never touched the ground

KaYotiX

Banned
katy perry so hawt.

now of course she has some nice big titties and no one can take those away but i often wonder when people go gaga over some of these girls if they've ever been in a major city. on any given day you can see girls that are hotter. maybe i'm just a hater because her music is god awful!

in football news, what is cheatin' pete challenging? looked like the ball never touched the ground

I agree with you, she isn't hot face wise just has a nice set of tits.

Lol Kap what was that

what did you want him to do? i fucking hate greg romans pass play designs. where is there an outlet on that play? everyone is running deep, long developing routes. can't you give him something short and quick in the event that the blitz comes?

who am i kidding, kap wouldn't take the checkdown anyways. but still!

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
how do you determine sos? Is it based on the wins of who they beat or the loss

Top Bottom