• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

GQman2121

Banned
As a Ravens supporter, it's always fun to watch other clubs have to come to the realization that their QB isn't as good as they may have thought/hoped/prayed.

Kaep's time has come....

JCizzle

Lol these WR are so damn slow. VD gimping up the field like an old. Thank God they only messed up by giving into Boone and not that dude.

No call on Seattle for a punch to the back of the head.

giphy.gif

You guys play the Cowboys worry about them!

bionic77

As a pats fan, I also love watching this.
When did you come to the realization that Brady was washed up?

It happened like 5 years ago but I am curious as to when you figured it out.

Took me awhile to realize that the game passed Lebeau now that safety's and linebackers can't kill people over the middle.

Doorman

This game just sucks. I feel so emotionally deadened.

I'm kind of liking how furious Minnesota's coach looks any time the camera shows him, though.

Bread

Banned
When did you come to the realization that Brady was washed up?

It happened like 5 years ago but I am curious as to when you figured it out.

Took me awhile to realize that the game passed Lebeau now that safety's and linebackers can't kill people over the middle.
Pretty cool for a washed up qb to unanimously win MVP, has that ever happened before?

Sorry it's just I've had a rough day :( I didn't mean to lash out against you.
It's ok, I'd be upset if I lost to someone as magnificent as Tom too.

TheFatOne

Man if the Pats can get home field I don't think the Broncos have a real shot at beating them especially if the weather is not ideal.

Top Bottom