• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

JNA

Banned
This is the reason why losing to the Bills was huge. Seattle is basically guaranteed to go to the Super Bowl if they get a bye.

TheFatOne

We'll just run you out of your stadium. That's all this is building towards. It's still the Pat's greatest weakness.

Fucking Thomas blew it with a hold.

Broncos are going to be in for a real surprise when the Pats don't play Chris Jones much, and instead play Siliga/Branch. Siliga/Branch really shore up the pats dline up the middle. Chandler/Wilfork/Siliga is going to be much much much better against the run.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I like this revolutionary offensive philosophy. Give Bell carries, he gets yards which will open up the passing game.

That being said get Bush out. Put Riddick in.

Godslay

Banned
How will you stop Gronk

If the run game is working, creates the scenario where we have to stop him less often. Just keep the offense on the field, keep Brady and Gronk on the bench. Easier said then done, but it's the same reason why I've thought that the Steelers have a shot at beating NE because they will pound the ball in every orifice you leave open.

just complete bullshit all game that the seachickens have got with regards to the refs. they obviously don't need help to beat our pathetic offense but i'm sick of trash like this

If the run game is working, creates the scenario where we have to stop him less often. Just keep the offense on the field, keep Brady and Gronk on the bench. Easier said then done, but it's the same reason why I've thought that the Steelers have a shot at beating NE because they will pound the ball in every orifice you leave open.
The run defense is a lot better now though.

JCizzle

The only justice will be in the super bowl when papa Peyton or Brady get 9000 defensive holding calls against these guys. They gonna skate until then, good luck NFC!

GQman2121

Banned
Those calls have destroyed my desire to follow the league day to day. I just don't care anymore. It doesn't seem like it's worth it when the refs can literally swing the score with one flag.

Godslay

Banned
Broncos are going to be in for a real surprise when the Pats don't play Chris Jones much, and instead play Siliga/Branch. Siliga/Branch really shore up the pats dline up the middle. Chandler/Wilfork/Siliga is going to be much much much better against the run.

Siliga was a Bronco at one point. I know what game he brings. Even with all that said, I still think it's their Achille's heel. It's the one team where I think Foxball could actually be effective.

The run defense is a lot better now though.

How much is that attributed to teams being behind/abandoning the run?

Cardinals play the Seahawks next week and 49ers the week after.

Pretty good odds for them to blow it. :(

We play the Seachickens and the Refs next week. We have already lost.

fb0.jpg

My condolences.

We play the Seachickens and the Refs next week. We have already lost.

I'm glad you know this.

Listen guys let me teach you a lesson about life. Beautiful people get better privilege. Do you see the ugly ass girls getting VIP in the club? Of course not the hot girls do.

#BeBeautiful

Top Bottom