• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Those calls have destroyed my desire to follow the league day to day. I just don't care anymore. It doesn't seem like it's worth it when the refs can literally swing the score with one flag.

yeah that is how i've started to feel, even before this year. it's probably always been this way, but it just feels in the past few years the reffing has been atrocious

Just makes no fucking sense that Riddick isn't getting time. And as if to magnify the stupidity they gave him the first touch of the game (4yd run) as if to say "hey, we gave him a play, stop asking questions." Bush looks slow and cannot catch in the backfield, get him out of there...

The stubbornness and conservative bullshit of this coaching staff is really starting to bug me. You play the guys who give you a shot to win. Bush doesn't do that.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Just makes no fucking sense that Riddick isn't getting time. And as if to magnify the stupidity they gave him the first touch of the game (4yd run) as if to say "hey, we gave him a play, stop asking questions." Bush looks slow and cannot catch in the backfield, get him out of there...

The stubbornness and conservative bullshit of this coaching staff is really starting to bug me. You play the guys who give you a shot to win. Bush doesn't do that.

Horrible..And I am fucking sick of the Lions getting this shit commentating crew..
Hey guys, cheer up! At least we only gave them the ball at the fifty against our defense that's been embarrassing all day.

WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

It's been called throughout the season. Jay Cutler nearly got killed in week 2 against the 49ers which was basically why they added the rule.

Crown of the helmet vs facemask.

Leading with the crown of the helmet is called spearing and is a illegal hit. That was the flag on the Cutler hit in Week 2.

Leading with the facemask has never been an illegal hit and like Pereira said, is about the best way you can hit a QB these days. You take that away and you're basically making QBs untouchable. You already can't hit them above the shoulders or below the knees, where do we expect these defenders to try and tackle them if they can't hit them in the torso?

_woLf

Say what you want about the refs but Kap has got to stop missing these wide open first downs

edit: should have taken that penalty

Cowboys bus got egged in Philly :jnc

B42rcnlIgAAQpEX.jpg

iori9999

Banned
If the Lions win this I will not be proud of it.. Will take it, but one of the ugliest of the year.. get rid of Bush already dear god..

Top Bottom