• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

I knew this game was gonna be tough though. It's division football.
I didn't expect our offense to look like straight ass, again. Can't really get upset at the defense, although I wish we'd throw some man defense in here or there. But this offense is only good against horrible defenses, hence why we torched Chicago and TB. I just want Lombardi gone...

If your offense isn't competent after 14 weeks you suck. The end.

You do realize what a major difference that is?

If you score a TD then absolutely.

You do realize 13-7 is and 17-7 is still X > 7 right?

You guys went for 4th down around the 50. Are you telling me your kicker would of kicked a 60+ FG in Seattle? Now if you guys score a TD here then go on I wouldn't even say shit because you would be right.

Now let's not act like the Niners still wouldn't have lost this game probably because Kaep is inaccurate as all fuck.

But the fact that the refs made a call that fundamentally changed the nature of the game rubs me the wrong way.

the refs were trash in this game and that contributed to the loss but the main reason we lost was our trash offense. that includes kap and roman taking the lions share of the blame!

JCizzle

If you score a TD then absolutely.

You do realize 13-7 is and 17-7 is still X > 7 right?

You guys went for 4th down around the 50. Are you telling me your kicker would of kicked a 60+ FG in Seattle?

No, but this possession right now actually matters instead of being an exercise in futility. We get a stop here, then we have 4 minutes to score a TD (i'll grant you: lol) and take the lead rather than still be down 3.

It was one of the worst calls of the year in a very crucial situation.

Manning played through pain and sickness today but had his best game in the past 3 weeks. Defense played amazing and the running game did good enough. Good team win, but I hope to see more balance next week. A few more passes and for the love of god, please have a few more play action passes.

see5harp

Seattle's player of the game:

EdHochuliWK12010PreseasonTexansVSCardinalsPH1.jpg

Yea we got the ball back and didn't do shit with it. Calls don't matter when you can't score in the 2nd half.

JABEE

Now let's not act like the Niners still wouldn't have lost this game probably because Kaep is inaccurate as all fuck.

But the fact that the refs made a call that fundamentally changed the nature of the game rubs me the wrong way.
Niners would be sniffing for a TD to WIN the game on these two possessions. Seahawks have no TOs

Yuuuuup. We probably wouldn't win, but has SUCH an impact in a way refs never should.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
With 4 minutes left I wonder if Harbaugh and Roman can get plays off in under 30 seconds per snap? I think not.

No, but this possession right now actually matters instead of being an exercise in futility. We get a stop here, then we have 4 minutes to score a TD (i'll grant you: lol) and take the lead rather than still be down 3.

It was one of the worst calls of the year in a very crucial situation.

And that's what I'm saying. If you score a TD here you have the right to bitch and moan all you want and I wouldn't say shit. But if Kaep throws a pick then I guess it didn't even matter?

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Kaep had a couple off the mark throws but he is also the only player keeping the offense even somewhat in this game. This is yet another terrible second half for them.

see5harp

Yuuuuup. We probably wouldn't win, but has SUCH an impact in a way refs never should.

Dude they still haven't scored. This has been an issue all year so I don't know how you think we'd be in position to win. If the Niners don't have the lead going into the 4th quarter, they've basically already lost.

Doorman

Would not be a big fan of that spike if I was a Vikings fan. Their team hasn't looked all that sharp for trying to move quickly.

Hail Mary time!

JCizzle

7:50 to jerk yourself, that has to be some sort of record...

Why no call for throwing a QB to the ground?! The humanity! He might have broken himself!

Top Bottom