• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Pepiope

Some people actually wanted Sanchez to remain as the Eagles starter....

This guy does not throwing the ball further than 5-10 yards through the air.

Bread

Banned
sk5jszs.jpg
:jnc was waiting for this, amazing.

brentech

finally home from my wife's work dinner party. doesn't look like I missed too much from the afternoon games.

just like I said in the 1st qtr, the Lions D will start games off like trash, and then not give a single other point. if the offense can't win with that, they can't win with anything.

finally home from my wife's work dinner party. doesn't look like I missed too much from the afternoon games.

just like I said in the 1st qtr, the Lions D will start games off like trash, and then not give a single other point. if the offense can't win with that, they can't win with anything.

This is literally what Arizona and New England did to us. I'm really sick of the slow starts on D.

Problem for the Eagles is their Defense is already out there for long periods. Dallas probably has one of the slower moving offenses, so if they are on like they seem to be right now, the Eagles D is going to tire very quickly.

oneHeero

Poor. They need either:

The Colts to beat Dallas next week

Or

Either the Packers, Lions or Seahawks to choke the rest of their season away
Cowboys vs Colts is a big game. Wouldn't be surprising to see the Cowboys lose :( I'm going to that game and hoping we win out the season.

Top Bottom