• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

BigAT

B42y97lCEAA_4ta.png:large

EkSFNf1.jpg

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
You don't leave a brother! And I saw a 49ers fan who did a write up breaking down the 49ers play calling and it wasn't that bad. It was just Kaep missing a whole bunch of throws like he did today. He overshot like 4 guys, and undershot 1 or 2. If he hit those plays I don't know pretty close game.

He really only missed a couple throws that should have been made. One would have resulted in a first and ten at their own 35yd line so that definitely would have helped. The one to Davis wasn't an easy throw and Davis has shown ZERO ability to adjust his route to balls in the air this year so I'm not actually sure whose fault that miss was.

Newsflash though, all QBs miss a few throws per game that should have been made (Wilson missed a few today as well). I watch Luck, Rodgers, Wilson, Manning, etc miss them all the time. The difference is they typically have better protection, have receivers that get open and their offensive system runs at a much more professional tempo. The throws they miss aren't as devastating as they are for the niners because their system can compensate for them. The niners system can not.

In fact, dropped balls have been a much bigger drive killer for the niners in this stretch than inaccurate throws.

Konka

Banned
Oh Sweet guys, Mcdonalds does a special holiday menu over here for Christmas!

Winter Warmer Beef

A flour bun loaded with 100% Irish beef, cheese sauce, red onions, crispy lettuce, emmental and mouth-watering bacon.

1416911643484.png

Festive Chicken Deluxe

Crispy chicken with rich BBQ sauce, grilled onions, crunchy lettuce and cool mayo in a sesame topped bun.

1416913321258.png

Festive Cheese Melt Dippers

Four breaded cheese dippers, made with camembert and served with a festive tomato dip.

1416909949755.png

Chocolate Banoffee Pie

A hot crispy pie filled with a thick Banoffee and Chocolaty sauce.

1416249514007.jpg

The question is...

Does Johnny Manziel take this shit seriously?

The question is going to be how hard he is willing to work and adjust. This is what separates young QBs that make it from the ones that end up washed up. I remember reading that at A&M he didn't even really read the playbook, just went out an improvised. That shit won't fly in the NFL when every defensive coordinator in the league makes it their mission to destroy you on a weekly basis. He's had it fairly easy from a football standpoint up until now. NOw shit has to get serious.

Quotient

Patriots defense are playing at an elite level and will be the reason the Pats make the superbowl (if).

After todays game the defense has held manning, luck, stafford, rodgers, rivers and now Tannehill to a total of 8 TD's and 7 INT, and with Jets next week they may be able to have more INT than TD's. Pretty impressive.

Syrinx

The question is going to be how hard he is willing to work and adjust. This is what separates young QBs that make it from the ones that end up washed up. I remember reading that at A&M he didn't even really read the playbook, just went out an improvised. That shit won't fly in the NFL when every defensive coordinator in the league makes it their mission to destroy you on a weekly basis. He's had it fairly easy from a football standpoint up until now. NOw shit has to get serious.

I was making a Derek Anderson joke.

But I agree with your assessment nonetheless.

If that's true then you might as well start writing his bust article now.

zychi

Banned
DP: "nfc title on the line here tonight"
Dungy: "....it really is...."

I hate Dungy for multiple reasons. So terrible. Making DP carry both of these idiots.

I'm ecstatic about this win for so many different reasons, but Dalton didn't look good. Jeremy Hill was almost single-handedly the offense today.

Considering that next is a Monday night game with with Mr. Manning with a Pitt game to end, it has me pretty damn nervous.

Top Bottom