• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Did you see the turnovers and missed throws? The sack that cemented the Eagles failure?

He missed some throws and threw one INT that wasn't completely his fault.

The ST blunder gave the Cowboys momentum early. The Celek fumble cemented the game, not at all his fault. That was a first down and he was driving down the field.

Can't believe I'm defending Sanchez, but your problem is in your defense.

Romo's fumble was the worst play by a QB in this game

JABEE

He missed some throws and threw one INT that wasn't completely his fault.

The ST blunder gave the Cowboys momentum early. The Celek fumble cemented the game, not at all his fault. That was a first down and he was driving down the field.

Can't believe I'm defending Sanchez, but your problem is in your defense.

Romo's fumble was the worst play by a QB in this game
Our problem is on defense and Sanchez. He played like absolute shit tonight. The Romo fumble was a hard hit causing a fumble. Sanchez missed many throws. Wide open throws.

DarkFlow

Banned
It's still bullshit that whoever wins the NFC dumpster fire south get's a playoff berth. They should make it a rule that if you can't even get to .500 you don't get the slot even if you somehow win the Div.

Colts are kinda awful this year against good teams.

Yeah, people seem to think the Colts are some top tier team this year, but they kind of suck. I can't even remember the last good team they beat. The Bengals? And the only reason I remember that game is because the Bengals got swamped.

Narag

Wont be the classless colts. Pats are going to bitch slap them without my help

Pats are likely to bitchslap anyone this post season and there's no Eli to stop them. I'm worried about the future if they do as I like shirts and I don't want to learn to speak Dutch.

MechDX

Savage getting an MRI. If he is out we have ZERO QB's on the roster except for Thad. Here come the Keenum talk again.....

#BelieveInThad

Touchdown

Banned
Huff fucking sucks ass and needs to be terminated ASAP! Every week he fucks it up, tired of it!

ivl7Pxn11ZUgH.gif

That's the end of Sanchez, again. Maybe RG3 could work with Chip...I kinda doubt it though.

Still don't see why people expect Mariotta to be good...

MechDX

Not stirring up shit as genuinely interested but does this replace the VY/JFF talk or just co-exist with it?

Sadly I have already seen and heard the VY talk since the game ended. keenum talk is worse since he is at least on the Rams practice squad.

Bitanator

A tipped INT isn't nearly as bad as Romo's self-false start/8 second in the pocket fumble...

Should blame the linemen who stared at the ball, no excuse for the eagles picking that up. Romo played another great game today, I think his passer rating was near 130 or so I'm not sure, but that would give him the most games with that rating in a single season.

MechDX

Hey I didn't know Connor Shaw is on the Browns practice squad. We should sign him and watch BOB turn him into Brady 2.0.

Kave and BG's head would explode.

Pagusas

Elden Member
So pretty much this day was the worst outcome the packers could have hoped for. Dallas won, Detroit won, Cards won and Seahawks won.

Running through the playoff generstor though, so long as we win at least 1 of the next 2 we should be in the playoffs, and if we win both we are automatically #2 seed (and I'm not scared of the cards at all if they get #1)

It's the semi finals in my fantasy league, and I go into tomorrow's game down by 14 points with my only hope being.....Jay Cutler.

Can the duo of Marquess Wilson and Jay Cutler lead Baltimore FFC to the championship? I'm not feeling confident. Relying on Jay Cutler is not a great place to be in.

Pepiope

All they need is to win out + Dallas lose to Indy.

Neither of that is unlikely, matter of fact both of those are very reasonable.
or they can win out and hope DET or GB loses next week (they play each other week 17).

Basically hope for CHI to beat DET, cause GB isn't losing 3 weeks in a row.

Kiryu

All they need is to win out + Dallas lose to Indy.

Neither of that is unlikely, matter of fact both of those are very reasonable.
It's Dallas Cowboy mistake if they win out to get number 1# seed where their home record isn't that great compared to... road record... 7-0.

Zeke

Watched the game at a bar. What a crazy game, glad they got the win. I'm excited about the Colts game. Hopefully Hilton doesn't kill the secondary. I just they can win out.

Top Bottom