• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We'll be playing this Bears team on 6 days rest, no Brandon Marshall and Jay Cutler.

Handle business against the Packers, Bucs. I want to rest our starters Week 17 and have Kellen Moore lead us to victory.

I have Jeffery and Forte and I'm going to the Semi-finals! Woo!

#thankyouBrees #ThankyouDez #ThankyouBeckham
I have Forte (and Stills) and going against Bennett and Jeffery. The other guy is now up 1.8 pts due to the 2 pt conversion.

Been flip-flopping the last couple of quarters.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I have Forte (and Stills) and going against Bennett and Jeffery. The other guy is now up 1.8 pts due to the 2 pt conversion.

Been flip-flopping the last couple of quarters.

I was up 15pts going into the night. I had Bennett and my opponent has Jeffrey. Barring a miracle, I don't think he's going to catch up.

mr2xxx

Banned
Thank The Lord for that one , phew .
phew-gif.gif

Maybe just maybe Jay will put it all together. Someday...just glad I don't have to put up with him!

Remember when they spoke highly of Young, Leinart and Cutler?

VRMN

Packers have the tiebreaker so we can't rest that game

No, if the Packers manage to lose somehow and the Lions win against Chicago, week 17 doesn't matter.

Even with a Lions loss to the Packers at Lambeau Field, which would give both teams an 11-5 record overall, the tiebreakers would look like this:

1.Head-to-head (Lions 1-1, Packers 1-1)
2.Record in the NFC North (Lions 5-1, Packers 5-1)
3.Record in common games (Lions 9-3, Packers 9-3)
4.Record in the NFC (Lions 9-3, Packers 8-4)

Trestman, great gameplan. Down 16, let's run the ball and kill the clock each play. But let's not do this AT ANY OTHER TIME DURING THE GAME. Only when down 16 with 4:00 left.

Top Bottom