• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

eznark

Banned
In a fucking car wreck and the dude is still smiling. Unreal.

post-13913-0-73037300-1418149024.jpg

Can't play football so he knows his face is his livelihood.

Bowser

Now that it's apparent Cam is ok...

Cam's had Byron Bell and Nate Chandler as his tackles for most of the year, he's used to this kinda shit.

Crisco

Banned
Dudes been taking 320 pound nose tackles to the face all season, compared to that, this must have felt like an amusement park ride for him. No wonder he was smiling.

Browns starting Manizel means they've come to terms with teh fact they aren't going to the playoffs. God damnit.

Might as well practice howling at the moon because I've pretty much lost my bet with Narag now.

What are you trying to imply?

That Derek Anderson isn't the greatest QB I've ever seen? Watch your mouth Grover.

Watch it!

Not implying that you used dark magic to corrupt that old lady's mind and wreck Cam, leading to the DA-JFF matchup next week you've always dreamed of.

Not at all

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns starting Manizel means they've come to terms with teh fact they aren't going to the playoffs. God damnit.

Might as well practice howling at the moon because I've pretty much lost my bet with Narag now.

With how Hoyer has played I don't think they've come to terms with not making the playoffs and are actually attempting to make the playoffs now.

His bad play has forced their hand.

I personally still would have rathered Johnny come in next year with Alex Mack back and an entire off season with Gordon and the rest of the crew but ah well.

GQman2121

Banned
Sounds like he's going to be fine. But that didn't stop all the headlines making it sound as if he had been tossed from the vehicle and his family was on their way to id the body.

JABEE

Sounds like he's going to be fine. But that didn't stop all the headlines making it sound as if he had been tossed from the vehicle and his family was on their way to id the body.

This is exactly what I thought before reading the stories.

jmdajr

What will it take to win on Sunday besides a miracle? Maybe Luck get the Flu? Food poisoning?

John McClain-It would have to be really bad cases of the flu and food poisoning to keep him out of the game. Maybe kidnapping him on the way to the stadium.

eznark

Banned
What will it take to win on Sunday besides a miracle? Maybe Luck get the Flu? Food poisoning?

John McClain-It would have to be really bad cases of the flu and food poisoning to keep him out of the game. Maybe kidnapping him on the way to the stadium.

Texans have the MVP on their team and they are worried about Andrew Luck? Lolwat???

Tamanon

Banned
Luck might be their best chance of winning with the way he's been fumbling the past few weeks. Surely, JJ Watt should be able to make something happen there.

Enron

Banned

Howl? Nay good sir. (madam?) WAN.

Top Bottom