• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

MechDX

Let a motherfucker try to take those rings from the Patriots. Motherfuckers would get shot.

VLADIMIR-PUTIN-WEARING-NEW-ENGLAND-PATRIOTS-SUPER-BOWL-RINGS1.png

Bitch

Jay Morrison ‏ @ JayMorrisonCMG 2m 2 minutes ago
FOX calls an audible on broadcasters for # Bengals # Browns game. Will be Kevin Burkhart, Johny Lynch and Pam Oliver.
Think this is the same crew we had last week, and it was kinda turrible. They said "hometown boy" every other word

#BeR2spectfulForBG

BigAT

I call dibs on this guy, best character in the movie:

bscap0041.jpg

This is Bread:

bloodsport-janice.png

and this is Mech:

screenshot19515.jpg

Poor Mech, still heartbroken and pining for his lost love :(

Wrong, Teenage Frank is the best character in that movie.

Just the worst fucking accent ever and a terrible actor to boot.

I am sort of bummed about the Rollins trade. I mean, obviously the Phillies need to basically get rid of everyone on the team and rebuild, but it doesn't make it easier to stomach.

David Koscho @DCBuckeye Follow
Props to @fox8news for trolling Marvin Lewis and the @bengals by sending Lil' John Rinaldi to his presser....

10:50 AM - 10 Dec 2014

Joe Danneman ✔ @FOX19Joe Follow
Lil' John asked Marvin how height difference between Hoyer and Manziel makes difference in game plan. Marv didn't take the bait. @FOX19
10:08 AM - 10 Dec 2014

Joe Danneman ✔ @FOX19Joe Follow
Marvin Lewis: The remark I made was dumb and caused a lot of uproar. I apologize. We have all moved on to football. @FOX19
10:04 AM - 10 Dec 2014

Spencer Lanning ✔ @LanningSpencer Follow
@fox8news of Cleveland gets my vote for troll of the year award... #Kudos
10:27 AM - 10 Dec 2014

Godslay

Banned
What did America do when Putin attacked Ukraine?

The smart thing. We could have went in there and wagged our dicks around, but that's not the best thing to do. He's feeling the cost of taking over that part of the Ukraine. Namely Russia is, and their people. Which is more than any military posturing would have accomplished

Sent his country's economy to the shitter.

I know they probably don't teach you this in Florida, but there are ways to hurt another country that don't involve bang bang shoot shoot
Putin ain't give a fuck about his country. All he cares about is his miniature giraffe, sexing models and painting pictures of trees.

Godslay

Banned
Putin ain't give a fuck about his country. All he cares about is his miniature giraffe, sexing models and painting pictures of trees.

You are probably right, but the less he cares about his people the less they will care about him. He can only use the US/West as a lightning rod for so long, once their standard of living drops far enough, they'll turn on him. Once you are used to living a certain way, it's tough to go back. People won't put up with that shit.

That's enough of politics out of me. I hate arguing about that stuff.

Godslay

Banned
Just spent good money on a dead tree. Bah humbug.

I feel you. I miss the days of just getting a $5 permit and going to cut down my own. Tree I bought was $35, not expensive but it is compared to driving up the road and cutting one down.

Slo

I feel you. I miss the days of just getting a $5 permit and going to cut down my own. Tree I bought was $35, not expensive but it is compared to driving up the road and cutting one down.

That's no bad. I spent $70, and I'll be lucky if my wife doesn't go back and get a second one.

Godslay

Banned
Why won't they remake bloodsport

Who would they get to do it now?

They'd fuck it up and make someone like Ryan Reynolds as Frank Dux, Seth Rogen as Ray Jackson, Kate Upton as Janice, and they'd make someone shitty like Brock Lesnar as Chong Li. They'd butcher it, I know it!

That's no bad. I spent $70, and I'll be lucky if my wife doesn't go back and get a second one.

Yeah, that's quite a bit more. We just got a 6 footer. Nothing crazy.

bionic77

Why won't they remake bloodsport
You can't replicate the awesomeness of the 80s. Not even with the power of fusion. The only way is to travel back in time to the 80s (which science nerds tell me is impossible).

See karate kid movies for proof.

Just be glad that we have so many 80s movies,

Top Bottom