• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I remember when someone on the IGN boards linked to the February 2007 NPD thread from NeoGAF.........that was my first introduction to NeoGAF. :lol

NPD threads aren't as fun anymore though.

NPD threads are the reason I joined gaf, too. Back when everyone was salty over the Wii.

zychi

Banned
#TeamNoWiiU

We are a really big team.
I bought a wii u at release, new. Sold it when the wind waker bundle was announced, bought the wind waker bundle new.
I buy every nintendo system (especially the zelda branded ones) because zelda and mario kart are top 5 of my favorites. I realize im buying a system for two games and im okay with that.

Im thinking of selling my x1 and keeping my ps4 since halo is broken, and the plex app sucks. i have a feeling the gears games are going to be on pc this time.

Kojima putting metal gear on pc really changed my attitude towards consoles. I really dont care either way between ms and sony, but i need my sports games specifically mlb :/

Godslay

Banned
I bought a wii u at release, new. Sold it when the wind waker bundle was announced, bought the wind waker bundle new.
I buy every nintendo system (especially the zelda branded ones) because zelda and mario kart are top 5 of my favorites. I realize im buying a system for two games and im okay with that.

Im thinking of selling my x1 and keeping my ps4 since halo is broken, and the plex app sucks. i have a feeling the gears games are going to be on pc this time.

Kojima putting metal gear on pc really changed my attitude towards consoles. I really dont care either way between ms and sony, but i need my sports games specifically mlb :/

I'm the same way with Nintendo. We may argue football, but I think your gaming priorities are right.

bionic77

I only played it for 5 minutes but Mario Kart U seems like a return to form for the series. Have not dug it for awhile but this one felt perfect. Great balance between racing and items. And the karts just felt good to drive.

bionic77

Most of the hilarious gifs back then came from the npd threads. Now they come from football games featuring the Jets.
I joined when it was PS2 domination every week and Nintendo fans being in denial. Not the same level of passion as the Wii days when everyone lost it.

The MS fans in retrospect were all just viral marketers.

I went to the liqour store to refill on cheap whiskey tonight. Got two bottles of W.L. Weller Special Reserve. Best part? I saw my buddy who is a top 5 or 10 bartender in Philly and he was buying 3 bottles for his bar. I feel like no one realizes that WL Weller is the best cheap whiskey ever.

slabrock

Banned
Growing up on NES (and atari, I'm old) I still have a soft spot for Nintendo so I buy their home consoles at launch knowing I'll get a few games I will love. I got my PC and PS4 to do all the heavy lifting.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I joined Gaf to join the Mcgangbang threads

I tried one, never again.

smh

I joined GAF because I had a friend who kept talking about the place and it looked "interesting" I ended up lurking most of the first few years though until I stepped into Sports-GAF.

bionic77

Growing up on NES (and atari, I'm old) I still have a soft spot for Nintendo so I buy their home consoles at launch knowing I'll get a few games I will love. I got my PC and PS4 to do all the heavy lifting.
Nintendo makes amazing games. That is the draw not nostalgia. Though that toad game did not impress me today...

It's why people get so but hurt about them. They want their games but don't want to pay the Nintendo tax and buy their consoles.

Colasante

Patriots extend swing tackle Marcus Cannon for two years. I'm surprised, I thought he'd be gone after the season. He's been pretty terrible every time he's come in so far this season, but he was a solid replacement for Sebastian Vollmer when he went down last season. It will also be interesting to see what this means for Cameron Fleming, who's been playing great as the third tackle, but who they tried out at guard at one point this season.

Godslay

Banned
Nintendo makes amazing games. That is the draw not nostalgia. Though that toad game did not impress me today...

It's why people get so but hurt about them. They want their games but don't want to pay the Nintendo tax and buy their consoles.

Quality of Nintendo games are second to none imo.

Patriots extend swing tackle Marcus Cannon for two years. I'm surprised, I thought he'd be gone after the season. He's been pretty terrible every time he's come in so far this season, but he was a solid replacement for Sebastian Vollmer when he went down last season. It will also be interesting to see what this means for Cameron Fleming, who's been playing great as the third tackle, but who they tried out at guard at one point this season.
He's versatile. Can play guard and tackle if someone goes down.

Boose

Feel like this is probably the biggest game in a long time as a Rams fan.
Might seem silly to some people.
But this feels like it could be the test to see if this team is for real or if its the same old Rams Football™

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I came here because I posted in the Penny Arcade forum NFL thread for a bit. They really hate Neogaf there for some reason. But anyway, there wasn't as much activity so I started lurking here and voila.

I think my first post here was me promising the Packers were gonna beat the Jets in 2010.

Let's go Rams!

Tonight we are all Rams fans, unless you're a communist.

let's go Rams!

I picked the Rams to win

You guys are good people.

Larry.gif

Done with uni until January now so I can stay up all night watching football now, LET'S GO RAMS.

Tamanon

Banned
I came to GAF after .... I honestly don't remember. I think there was a healthy Working Designs fanbase here to talk about their games. I remember playing PSO with a bunch of GAFfers on the Dreamcast.

Not sure how I found out about Gaf, I think it might of been the 1up site during the whole two human thing. I checked out gaming for news occasionally and starting lurking OT.

Before I think I posted On gamefaqs, and Gaia online.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Not sure how I found out about Gaf, I think it might of been the 1up site during the whole two human thing. I checked out gaming for news occasionally and starting lurking OT.

Before I think I posted On gamefaqs, and Gaia online.

I started lurking GAF back in 2003 days or so to get Media Create sales + NPD sales when I used to be a Nintendo fanboy to debate Xbox fans in Cloudchaser/Xengen. Used to be a place called the War Room where I used to post (Professor K) and MechDX would as well.

The Gamecube vs. Xbox sales debates were hilarious.

Back to football Go Rams! Lions need that #1 or #2 seed!

Top Bottom