• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
You would expect that they could predict the weather for the next day.

They are so laughably bad these days.

I swear they were more accurate when I was younger.

Nowadays, more weatherpersons rely on computer models. The best weatherman out here hates that shit and does his own leg work.

We have a stable of running backs.

So that means what? The Jets have a stable too, and two of them have 500+ yards.

Look, Gata, I don't want to argue with you, mostly because I'd be dumber for it, but my point remains, cherrypicking stats is useless. I expect better from you.

Okay okay Larry, Baltimore is the only team that HAD a fiancee beater.

Also

Colts are the only team that has a truck.

Still, I feel like you're forgetting about a few others. Like one down in SF.

bionic77

Nowadays, more weatherpersons rely on computer models. The best weatherman out here hates that shit and does his own leg work.
Normally I would trust computers more than people to predict this sort of shit.

All I know is that they suck ass.

The patriots are the only team in the NFL to have 0 350 yard rushers.
Did anyone ever figure out what Grey did to piss off the cheat? Dude breaks out and looks like a top 10 RB and then Bellicheat proceeds to bench him and rely more on his noodlearmed qb. A strategy which is generally going to kill you in the playoffs.

Bread

Banned
So that means what? The Jets have a stable too, and two of them have 500+ yards.

Look, Gata, I don't want to argue with you, mostly because I'd be dumber for it, but my point remains, cherrypicking stats is useless. I expect better from you.
lol why are you mad at gata for posting a stat

There is a team in San Fran?

The Patriots have The only White receiver named Julian with more than 50 catches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RteQ47_z7K0

Colasante

Gata posted a stat, that was accurate, and you're arguing with him... why?

I just posted something I saw on Twitter. Not my fault you don't like it.

#OnToMiami

Colasante

I'm just posting facts too, you're arguing with me, why?

No one's arguing here. I'm just posting pictures of kittens.

enhanced-13399-1418233869-19.png

MechDX

Man, this is where your MVP should shine.

Well it isn't because they are skilled. they just seem to get away with a lot of...um.....not within the realm of the rules calls. My MVP ate your line for lunch but of course he was "average" according to the ass hurt media in Jacksonville.

The patriots seriously bring people together in ways I haven't seen before. Either you team up to pronounce how amazing and awesome they are, or team up to shit on them and call them cheaters.

Pro Patriots/Anti Patriots is like on the level of Pro/Anti abortion, bloods/crips etc...

zychi

Banned
XBONE won November! We've saved yankee's giraffe!

i don't get this. who cares which corporation makes more sales? GUYS FORD SOLD MORE CARS THAN GM THIS MONTH!

Who cares? How does that benefit any of us? How does that benefit gaming side at all?

It's like two groups of children fighting over which color is better. In the end, it doesn't matter.

i don't get this. who cares which corporation makes more sales? GUYS FORD SOLD MORE CARS THAN GM THIS MONTH!

Who cares? How does that benefit any of us? How does that benefit gaming side at all?

It's like two groups of children fighting over which color is better. In the end, it doesn't matter.

IT MATTERS TO US

This Macy's ring commercial (with the horny saleswoman) is easily the most annoying commercial this season not including the Lifelongs from Hell.

I've been home a grand total of 6 hours and I've already seen it at least fifteen times.

Konka

Banned

Yeah, it's fucked.

I was hoping Sony would win just for the epic meltdowns on GAF. I love when the NPD thread devolves into lunacy. I'm fine with following sales for the overall health of the industry (and frankly its distressing that software sales have tanked all year long) but I'm always amused at how much people throw themselves into retail threads/sales.

It's not like any publisher is suddenly going to stop making games for either platform so who cares?

cajunator

Banned
Cajun I need you to explain what's going on here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHIFLNWZBfA&feature=youtu.be

Well see there was a darker time just before the Brees Payton era where the Saints looked very much like they do right now.
Believe it or not, at the time this was actually a GOOD time in the Saints history compared to their past.
what you see here is a snapshot in time where our former QB unknowingly meets our current QB and he proceeds to show how utterly stupid he is by passing the wrong direction. Right after this San Diego and Brees bent us over and had their way.

Top Bottom