• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

JNA

Banned
Oh wait, the Cards play the Hawks next Sunday...AT Seattle.

Yep that's a loss. Which means my Packers will definitely need to win out the next three games unless the Hawks get upset and lose against the 49ers this Sunday.

Yep that's a loss. Which means my Packers will definitely need to win out the next three games unless the Hawks get upset and lose against the 49ers this Sunday.

No it's at Cardinals

DarkFlow

Banned

We already played them in Seattle, it's in Glendale.

DarkFlow

Banned
Oh, whoops.

Well without Stanton, it's still likely a loss. Can't rely to win many games with a third string QB, no matter how good your defense is.

It's not like Stanton was lighting it up. The Cards are undefeated at home, and they have extra days to prep the new QB now. It's not going to be a easy game, but it's not impossible.

Guys I'm confused why was there a preseason game during week 15?

dT302BO.jpg

Sometimes you get to that place of pure objectivity and you recognize all of your flaws and you hate what you're doing with your life.

When do the Packers play? I need a distraction.

JNA

Banned
Sometimes you get to that place of pure objectivity and you recognize all of your flaws and you hate what you're doing with your life.

When do the Packers play? I need a distraction.

I know that feel bro...I know that feel...

Sunday: 1:00 PM Est, be there! I'll save you a beer.

minx

i don't get this. who cares which corporation makes more sales? GUYS FORD SOLD MORE CARS THAN GM THIS MONTH!

Who cares? How does that benefit any of us? How does that benefit gaming side at all?

It's like two groups of children fighting over which color is better. In the end, it doesn't matter.

Console wars are serious business. I guarantee some Fucking nerds on here jerk it to NPD results. In one of the sex threads some guy said he talking about some maxwell computer chip while having sex. I can't make this shit up.

RBH

vxwqxtqq4ien51zshrci.png

The above NFL viewing map, from our friends over at 506sports.com, shows what fans were originally slated to watch for Fox's early game on Sunday. Both the Tampa Bay at Carolina and Washington at New York matchups are trash, so only fans in those markets were scheduled to watch them. Practically the entire rest of the non-Ohio country was going to watch Aaron Rodgers and co. try and whoop the Bills. Until the Browns announced that Johnny Manziel would replace Brian Hoyer, that is.

w06b807luhskmifxgbu8.png

Here's what the Fox early game viewing map looks like now. Pretty much the entire southern half of the country that isn't watching Tampa Bay at Carolina will now get to see Manziel make his debut. Hopefully it's good!
http://deadspin.com/heres-what-the-johnny-manziel-effect-looks-like-for-fox-1670146808

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Can someone tell me how Seattle is currently the 5th seed with a 9-4 record and Dallas is the 7th seed with a 9-4 record, yet to break a wildcard tie for two teams in different divisions head to head and Dallas beat Seattle this year.
Because the Lions make it a 3 way tie at 9-4. This results in Dallas being eliminated first based on conference record.

Top Bottom