• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

RELAYER

Banned
Who are these new kids?

I haven't seen so many new faces since the Seahawks made the playoffs in 2010.

VfjWx6x.jpg

cajunator

Banned
Sometimes you get to that place of pure objectivity and you recognize all of your flaws and you hate what you're doing with your life.

When do the Packers play? I need a distraction.

I am well aware of my flaws but I dont let them define or control me. I used to have zero confidence in myself and now 26 drivers at night put complete trust in my decisions.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Who would you bet on to win on the eventual wildcard round of the cardinals vs the NFC south winner?

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
If the 49ers somehow do beat the seahawks I'm gonna laugh because either way the cardinals are going to be a terrible number 1 seed or lose to the winner of the nfc south in the wildcard. AYY BUT THE ROAD TO ARIZONA GOES THROUGH ARIZONA.

Imagine if Logan Thomas becomes GOD?

JNA

Banned
Who knows, maybe the Seahawks lose their game this Sunday and the Cowboys win out the rest of their games and make the playoffs over the Seahawks?

...I can dream.

eznark

Banned
PAUL CHRYST IS COMING HOME AND HE IS GETTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOTHERFUCKYES!!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly tebow should be a cardinal. LET TEBOW GO

We all know the Lions are losing week 17 which means Lions are out and the 2nd place NFC east team is in

If the 49ers somehow do beat the seahawks I'm gonna laugh because either way the cardinals are going to be a terrible number 1 seed or lose to the winner of the nfc south in the wildcard. AYY BUT THE ROAD TO ARIZONA GOES THROUGH ARIZONA.

Imagine if pigs start flying?

Logan Thomas had the 2nd worst passing percentage in the ACC out of 14 teams his senior year while throwing 16 TDs to 13 ints. He had the most QB carries (but 5th in yards) and only averaged 2.1 yards. Dude should never see a NFL field, he's trash.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Honestly tebow should be a cardinal. LET TEBOW GO

We all know the Lions are losing week 17 which means Lions are out and the 2nd place NFC east team is in
That's not enough to get the 2nd place NFC east team in since Dallas and Philly play each other too. Either Philly-Dallas needs to end in a tie or either the Seahawks or Lions must lose 2 of their next 3 games.

linkboy

There's a better chance of North Korea announcing that they're switching their government to a constitutional republic, having free elections and becoming the most dominate and most powerful country on the planet by 4:00 pm tomorrow afternoon than the 49ers beating the Seahawks.

Seattle is going to win that game by 30+ points.

There's a better chance of North Korea announcing that they're switching their government to a constitutional republic, having free elections and becoming the most dominate and most powerful country on the planet by 4:00 pm tomorrow afternoon than the 49ers beating the Seahawks.

Seattle is going to win that game by 30+ points.

I doubt it. In my head perfect scenario is like 31-3. I'm thinking more like 31-13.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
the vikings aren't bad. I wouldn't say they beat the lions this sunday, but its not impossible.

Whats with mad teams having the final 3 games all division rivals?

Top Bottom