• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

linkboy

I doubt it. In my head perfect scenario is like 31-3. I'm thinking more like 31-13.

13 points against Seattle with the 49ers offense will be a godsend. It doesn't look like Marcus Martin will be starting at Center, which means the 49ers will either be starting Joe Looney, their backup guard or Dillon Farrell, an undrafted free agent.

Seattle's defense is going to have a field day.

The 49ers are that bad, take away the job their defense has been doing and we're looking at 2-3 wins, and even that's pushing it.

We've had more Cards fan in the last two pages than the last two years.

13 points against Seattle with the 49ers offense will be a godsend. It doesn't look like Marcus Martin will be starting at Center, which means the 49ers will either be starting Joe Looney, their backup guard or Dillon Farrell, an undrafted free agent.

Seattle's defense is going to have a field day.

The 49ers are that bad, take away the job their defense has been doing and we're looking at 2-3 wins, and even that's pushing it.

They are still a divisional opponent, they still know all of our plays, signals, audibles, they still hate us. And our special team has been '"special" at times. Remember when Philly got to start at the 20 or w/e it was? I see 2 FG, and a garbage time TD. Or 1-2 FG.

JNA

Banned
I know the feeling ;o

You son of a...

BATGLARE.png

linkboy

They are still a divisional opponent, they still know all of our plays, signals, audibles, they still hate us. And our special team has been '"special" at times. Remember when Philly got to start at the 20 or w/e it was? I see 2 FG, and a garbage time TD. Or 1-2 FG.

While true, the same applies to Seattle with San Francisco. Seattle is the better team in every category and it's not even close.

Since Kaepernick replaced Smith, here's the results of when the 49ers go to Seattle:

2012: 42-13

2013: 29-3

NFC Championship: 23-17.

I get what you're saying, I really do, but I just don't see the 49ers scoring any points and their defense is starting to run out of gas (they've support the team all season). The 49ers haven't played a complete game on offense this entire season, I highly doubt they're going to step up and do it in the stadium where they've been thoroughly dominated the past three times they've played there.

JNA

Banned
Oh snap. Found this picture on Reddit. Apparently it's the "future of video games" page from 1982.

book19.jpg

They were right on the money with almost if not everything. Shit! 0_0

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I would say this week that we're all Bills fans, but there are suddenly an awful lot of Cheeseheads running around. Greg, ez, bucket and squicken are the only ones I recognize.

Greg

Trying to get into this coffee thing using the fancy coffee machine here at work. I've failed so far as everything I've concocted as been not that great.
it's ok, my filter got messed up in there's coffee grounds in the cup I'm drinking now

#YOLO

ShaneB

it's ok, my filter got messed up in there's coffee grounds in the cup I'm drinking now

#YOLO

I want to drink the smells that come from lunch room here.

edit: another quote to back what I talked about the other day..

...I knew that I could love work. I loved it even though the pay was poor. And I loved it despite the sore backs, the long hours, and the responsibilities of looking over a crew. It was the first time I did something undeniably good: I helped young people and cleaned up the environment. I learned that when work is meaningful and when the worker provides some useful service or produces some useful product, work is no longer “work” but an enriching component of one’s day.

Is there a possible scenario where Philbin is gone but Lazor stays? I don't want to see Tannehill in his third offense in as many years.

I know a new HC would want to bring in his own guy which is why I'm asking.

Slo

I just got paged to a person who called the fire department for help getting out of bed.

They don't get this kind of action on Chicago Fire.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/12...otional-in-apology-for-remarks-on-jay-cutler/

What a dysfunctional team. Might be worse than Schwartz lead Lions tier.

Kromer did acknowledge telling Rapoport that Cutler’s inability to check out of bad running play “absolutely killed” the Bears, the Tribune reported.
While Kromer made this apology, one source told the Tribune that Cutler just “shook his head.”

Man the OC is 100% right, funny that Jpout just shook his head when the guy gave him a teary appology.

Head Coach Bill Lazor
I think Lazor is going to be successful somewhere, I just hope it's Miami. He will probably end up being a HC one day but he still needs more experience as OC before that time comes.

Philbin had never been a HC at any level before taking the Dolphins job. Lazor will be in the same boat if/when he becomes a HC.

Fox318

I just got paged to a person who called the fire department for help getting out of bed.

They don't get this kind of action on Chicago Fire.
Just make sure you cut a hole through their house and run over the it car or sprinkler system.

Make fatty pay for it.

Mrbob

670 The score is interesting to listen too right now. They are talking about what happened regarding Kromer with a former player doing hosting duties. The locker room sounds like a complete dumpster fire at the moment. Tresty can't come back.

eznark

Banned
670 The score is interesting to listen too right now. They are talking about what happened regarding Kromer with a former player doing hosting duties. The locker room sounds like a complete dumpster fire at the moment. Tresty can't come back.

No one is coming back. Complete teardown in Chicago. Its the only way.

I'm so scared Cutler will be leaving....

:(

Slo

Just make sure you cut a hole through their house and run over the it car or sprinkler system.

Make fatty pay for it.

We did get to bust the door frame of a stoner who left a frozen pizza in the oven and then passed out on his couch. Fucker woke up to a smoke filled house and fire fighters waking his ass up. If i were his slumlord thered be no way he's not getting his deposit back.

Top Bottom