• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Leaked Sony Email about Star Wars said:
Not sure anything is gained by looking at what Lucasfilm is doing except we are stalking all these people too, except [Gary] Whitta whom I think blows.”

More gems have fallen out of this hack than I've seen in a long time.

You don't wish hacks upon people, but it makes you wonder about all of the dirt at other corporations that could be dug up.

Fantomex

5488231398f2d00004ac98dd_84112-Skye-pink-dress-running-gif-Ag-IDaz.gif

shalise manza young @shalisemyoung · 4m 4 minutes ago
not surprisingly, DL Dominique Easley (knee) out for Sunday; the #patriots removed LS Danny Aiken (concussion) from the injury report

shalise manza young @shalisemyoung · 2m 2 minutes ago
#patriots declared 9 players questionable: Connolly, Edelman, C. Fleming, Hightower, Cha. Jones, LaFell, Ninkovich, Vereen & C. White

shalise manza young ‏@shalisemyoung 16s17 seconds ago
#dolphins declare G Nate Garner, DT Anthony Johnson Out...LB Jonathan Freeny, LB Koa Misi and LB Jelani Jenkins are Doubtful

Easley out for Sunday

RBH

If you're looking for another reason to stay off Facebook and social media sites in general, allow me to offer this one: There are Jaguars fans on social media, and some of them are sociopaths.

Houston Texans fan Carlos bought two plane tickets to Jacksonville so that he and his girlfriend, Alice, could watch the Texans take on the Jaguars last Sunday. They were pretty excited about the trip, and posted a picture of their boarding passes to the Traveling Texans Facebook page to prove it. That's when a shitty Jaguars fan struck and tried to ruin everything:

obapmlwx2hmnze0rpngl.jpg

Dick move! Luckily, word of @DuvalUndertaker's treachery quickly spread on the Traveling Texans Facebook page, and some helpful Jaguars fans helped Carlos and Alice get everything worked out with the airline on time. They even ended up becoming bros with some of the Jags fans who helped them out. It's nice to see that not all NFL fans are predisposed to stabbing/throwing garbage at/brutally beating each other.
http://deadspin.com/dickhead-jaguars-fan-cancels-texans-fans-plane-tickets-1670307120

MechDX

Tim Jamison and Mercilus out for Sunday. Great!

Defense is Watt and his band of even shittier men.

Oh well, fuck the Colts

JABEE

Ho Ho Ho

TbZuDXb.jpg

Merry Christmas Gata,

I've heard you've been a naughty boy. If you aren't a good little Gata, I won't let you join me on my trip around the world! You need to apologize to those nice Texans fans for canceling their tickets.

R7MfQrG.jpg

I have something nice for you, little boy! Remember that Santa is watching over you now

Remember to always believe in me just as you believe in the Jaguars!

Also, Jak, you need to cut down your drinking this year! Never forget the true meaning of Christmas lies in your heart!

Ho Ho Ho! We're all rooting for a Patriots collapse up here in the North Pole!

Merry Christmas! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Ho Ho Ho

TbZuDXb.jpg

Merry Christmas Gata,

I've heard you've been a naughty boy. If you aren't a good little Gata, I won't let you join me on my trip around the world! You need to apologize to those nice Texans fans for canceling their tickets.

R7MfQrG.jpg

I have something nice for you, little boy! Remember that Santa is watching over you now

Also, Jak, you need to cut down your drinking this year! Never forget the true meaning of Christmas lies in your heart!

Fuck you Santa and fuck your fat belly you fat ass fat motherfucker.

RBH

Ho Ho Ho

TbZuDXb.jpg

Merry Christmas Gata,

R7MfQrG.jpg

Fuck you Santa and fuck your fat belly you fat ass fat motherfucker.
:lol :lol

Bread

Banned
She from Friesland?

You need any smooth lines in Dutch? Tell her this :

Ik heb nog nooit iemand gezien die en zo schattig en toch zo sexy eruit ziet.
I'm a translator, let me check this konk.

I have egg nog and we should go find some sexy fruit tonight.

Yeah seems like that should work, do it konky!

Tom Penny

More and more it's looking like Hernandez will be ready for training camp next year after being falsely accused of murder by racist 5-0

Top Bottom