• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Draxal

I like Rex a lot, unique coach. Jets are just a mess, Tanbum left them with nothing and Idzik has turn them around asap, hard to do.

Joe and Evan were talking about Tannenbaum up a bit earlier (they hate Idzik like all Jets fan do). But Tannenbaum, is the reason the Jets are in this quagmire, the team has zero depth because of him.

Fox318

Joe and Evan were talking about Tannenbaum up a bit earlier (they hate Idzik like all Jets fan do). But Tannenbaum, is the reason the Jets are in this quagmire, the team has zero depth because of him.

The owner wanted to win the papers after the giants won. So he went to Bill Parcells to get a new oc (Tony Sparano) and then he saw Tebow on the market and picked him up.

For as bad as Tennenbaum was I'll bet all the money in my pockets against all the money in your pockets, that he was being told to trade up to get Stephen Hill.

The Giants would never do it but I'd take Rex as the defensive coordinator. Happily. One of the few situations where I'd be comfortable seeing the team switch to a 3-4. Coughlin and Rex would be hilarious. Like a crazy buddy cop movie.:)

Sanjuro

If the Patriots had Rex Ryan they would have kicked the Giants ass in the super bowl.

Hell if Rex was with them instead of Parcells that overrated dude before Brady would have been a hall of player.

Maybe. The fact is still Rex was handed the keys to a slightly used, but nice car. He then proceed to DWI it to death.

BigAT

The Giants would never do it but I'd take Rex as the defensive coordinator. Happily. One of the few situations where I'd be comfortable seeing the team switch to a 3-4. Coughlin and Rex would be hilarious. Like a crazy buddy cop movie.:)

Just have a dog as special teams coach and the buddy cop formula would be complete.

Plus it would be an upgrade over Quinn.

Sanjuro

Nice?

Owner drafted Mark Sanchez because he looked marketable.

Even Chip Kelly has to hide him in his system.

Mark Sanchez would be a Arizona Super Bowl GAWD.

Obviously they made some poor choices at the position, but it's not like Rex Ryan gives a shit about the offense. Sanchez has proven to be awful to serviceable.

Fox318

Bears OC called out cutler for being a mistake and the team made him say sorry to him.

Honestly the bears franchise is the worst.

If the Bears had a rivalry with a team that got more media coverage they would be the laughing stock of the world.

Buffalo has a great defense already so I don't see the point. If leading men is popping off at the mouth without backing it up 75% of the time I guess he's a great leader.

That's no coincidence considering Pettine is a Rex disciple. Hated that the Browns got him.

2LUIn6i.jpg

Yup. That's Rex Ryan's ceiling unfortunately. Monster defense, little regard for offense. To Rex' and his dad's credit they didn't really need offense to succeed.

zychi

Banned
Bears OC called out cutler for being a mistake and the team made him say sorry to him.

Honestly the bears franchise is the worst.

If the Bears had a rivalry with a team that got more media coverage they would be the laughing stock of the world.

It's hard to have a rivalry when the best QB in the league dominates everytime they play.

#makeRodgersretire

Fox318

The bears sold their entire franchise, fired a coach, hired a coach, hired a gm, drafted players.

Sacrifice all of that.....for Jay Cutler?

RBH

tim-tebow-sec.jpg

Tim Tebow will be in the broadcast booth when Ole Miss and TCU meet New Year’s Eve at the Georgia Dome, according to USA TODAY.

Tebow, a co-host of “SEC Nation” on the new SEC Network, has only appeared previously as a guest during game broadcasts.

“The bowl season simply provided the opportunity to contribute in a different way and share my passion for the game in-motion as a game analyst,” Tebow told USA TODAY.

Calling the game (12:30 p.m., Dec. 31) for ESPN will be Tebow, Joe Tessitore and Brock Huard, along with field reporter Shannon Spake.
http://sportsnewsnow.blog.ajc.com/2014/12/12/tim-tebow-to-call-peach-bowl/

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I had a dream that JFF on his first play ran for 30yds, slid at the end.

He then followed that up with a bomb to Josh Gordon.

Top Bottom