• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

For good or for bad, we've made it

B4ctXRZCUAEp76W.jpg

Browns-GAF, we are moments away from the start of a beautiful new era. Johnny has a big day and leads us to a victory and keeps our post-season dream alive for another week, mark it down.

Gronk is am amazing and beautiful man, proved again this year that he is the best TE in the game today and there is no comparison.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Why is the Browns/Bengals game on shitty looking FOX? Usually they're relegated to NFC games. Hopefully Joe Buck isn't doing the call.

RELAYER

Banned
God damnit.

Julio, Willy Mo, and Alford all gone today.

That is BAD.
Like....really, REALLY BAD.

Alford was stinking it up but not having Julio and Willy Mo really sucks.

But we need to beat Saints and Panthers regardless of what happens in this game so we can afford to lose today. It just means more pressure down the road but that's fine since it'll be the same in the playoffs.

I guess it's more important that we have a healthy Julio for our divisional games.

But yea we're probably going to lose. Steelers will do to our D what Green Bay did pretty much.
Prepare to watch Beerman whiff on sacks all day long and Worrilow getting trucked by Bell.
I predict one of our safeties tries to put a hit on him and leaves with a concussion.

rokkerkory

Years of being a Panthers fan and a fantasy player has made me wary of ever taking either Stewart or Williams. If they aren't cannibalizing each others' carries, they're are getting hurt in the middle of games.

Williams may go today, but he's still hampered with a broken hand and will probably not see that many snaps. Stewart has been running well the whole season and is coming off his best game in the past few seasons.

But I'd still go with Crowell. They're playing a worse run D team in the Bengals and you know that a big part of Pettine/Shanahan's gameplan will be trying to take as much pressure off of Manziel by leaning on the running game. I'd expect a lot of carries for Crowell and for him to do very well with them.

thank you mr president

Why is the Browns/Bengals game on shitty looking FOX? Usually they're relegated to NFC games. Hopefully Joe Buck isn't doing the call.
Something to do with CrossFlexing.
Kevin Burkhardt, John Lynch are on the call for that game.

Wikipedia said:
Beginning in 2014, the NFL will also be able to "cross-flex" games between Fox and CBS, enabling CBS to televise NFC away games (including NFC vs. NFC contests), and Fox to broadcast AFC away games (including AFC vs. AFC contests).[31][32] The league can also "cross-flex" some of these games before the start of the season.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Why are you guys so shocked now?

Did you forget Colts/Browns was on Fox last week?

Fox flexed in these last two weeks games from a while ago.

ESPN said:
Roger Goodell said last week that the league will vote in March to expand the playoff field from 12 to 14 teams in 2015 and, with that, several league sources believe playoff reseeding will become a reality.

One formula that will be discussed in the offseason is that in addition to first-round byes for the teams with the best record in the AFC and NFC, two divisional champions in each conference will get home games and the remaining 8 teams will be seeded by win-loss record.

The playoff seeding idea has been tabled previously but proponents believe playoff expansion will provide a boost to change.

The winner of the NFC South this season will have an 8-8 record at best but will host a playoff game under the current seeding formula with rewards division champions.

The NFL has had 12 teams qualify for the postseason since 1990, when it expanded the field from 10, adding a third wild card in each conference to join three division champions.

welp

Godslay

Banned
Finally, Julius Thomas is back. Go horses!

Should be interesting to see how the offense changes with him in there. Will they have Julius and Virgil on the field at the same time? Can never have too many weapons, but with Virgil in there offense leans towards run, with Julius it's pass. If we could just combine both of them into one player.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm so glad this 'battle of ohio' is taking place during the day. That alone give me some hope.

Top Bottom