• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

MechDX

johnny-manziel-lawsuit-meme1.jpg

nfl-photoshops-johnny-manziel-photoshops.jpg

Konka

Banned
Mark the date folks. 9 months from today you'll see a huge increase in babies name "Johnny" at hospitals all across Cleve.

manziel-and-mickey-johnny-manziel-gifs.gif

MechDX

Mark the date folks. 9 months from today you'll see a huge increase in babies name "Johnny" at hospitals all across Cleve.

http://s1.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/manziel-and-mickey-johnny-manziel-gifs.gif[/MG][/QUOTE]

Yeah he probably was out on a coke binge knocking up whores last night.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Hate to disappoint, but you Cheatriots "fans" will have to enjoy your little pity party when you lose today without me. Don't forget to invite The Darkest Red!

Who will have a bigger game? Crowell or stewart?

Years of being a Panthers fan and a fantasy player has made me wary of ever taking either Stewart or Williams. If they aren't cannibalizing each others' carries, they're are getting hurt in the middle of games.

Williams may go today, but he's still hampered with a broken hand and will probably not see that many snaps. Stewart has been running well the whole season and is coming off his best game in the past few seasons.

But I'd still go with Crowell. They're playing a worse run D team in the Bengals and you know that a big part of Pettine/Shanahan's gameplan will be trying to take as much pressure off of Manziel by leaning on the running game. I'd expect a lot of carries for Crowell and for him to do very well with them.

Top Bottom