• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

eznark

Banned
He is the Mettenberger to my Watt.

#NoSelfies

J.J.-Watt-takes-selfie-gets-kiss-at-Texans-2014-training-camp.jpg

072814-jj-selfie.jpg

140123-F-NF934-652_J.J._Watt_takes_selfie_with_fans,_2014_Pro_Bowl_(cropped).jpg

#highschool

Tom Penny

Chandler Jones is back!

chandler-jones-sack-dance-2.gif

Just win.
"The Patriots are raring to go against a Dolphins team that has beaten them two straight games. On the screens inside the Patriots training facility, New England displayed multiple quotes from Miami players after they beat the Patriots in the regular-season opener, about how the Patriots players quit, about how they took it to them, and each Patriot was able to repeatedly walk past and read the multitude of quotes the Miami players said about them after the opener. Someone wanted New England to remember."

I'd love to watch Johnny putting on a show for his homie Mech but I've been awake for 24 hrs and I'm just about ready to pass out now. Will have to catch up on gamepass

Narag

@mchappell51
Last Houston win in Indy? Sept. 1992. They were the Oilers. Warren Moon whipped, wait for it, Tom Tupa 20-10. Texans 0-12 as u know. @rtv6

Are you serious? They're considering shortening the width of the goal post. They're gonna do it for the pro bowl. SMH get Goodell out of the league.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Field goals and xp's are too easy. Rather than fucking around trying to make them harder, they should just eliminate them.

Top Bottom