• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

xnkpw2lym39wynb4rfjv.gif

sogood.gif

Draconian

Pathetic showing from this offense. Getting tired of people trying to hype them when any time they place a defense worth a crap, they do nothing.

JNA

Banned
Ugh, 8/24.

Welp, Rodgers is human after all. This is the same defense that completely shut down Peyton so I didn't expect Rodgers to do amazing today.

...just not like complete utter shit. :(

The Bills defense is the perfect antidote to the Packers' offense.

Good front four, drop everyone else in coverage to disrupt WRs routes.

Rodgers and WRs look awful, though.

JCizzle

Ugh, 8/24.

Welp, Rodgers is human after all. This is the same defense that completely shut down Peyton so I didn't expect Rodgers to do amazing today.

This is why the Patriots Packers super bowl is premature. Seattle will have a lot to say no matter how good his regular season is .

MechDX

Michael Connor ‏@MC790 · 3m3 minutes ago
Might as well roll with Watt at QB in the second half. The Colts defense would pee their pants trying to stop the Watt option offense.

JNA

Banned
This is why the Patriots Packers super bowl is premature. Seattle will have a lot to say no matter how good his regular season is .

That's why I hope the Seahawks don't make the playoffs lol. At this rate, Packers will get demolished against them 24-3. :(

brentech

Pathetic showing from this offense. Getting tired of people trying to hype them when any time they place a defense worth a crap, they do nothing.

Ugh, 8/24.

The game is tied at 10. You guys are acting like we're down by 40 and should put up 30+ in the first half every game.

Some games just aren't going to be pretty. If you didn't expect the Bills to be a tough D matchup against the Packers, then I really don't know what you've been watching.

eznark

Banned
Lacy is banged up, they planned on limiting his carries. Probably used him more in the first half than they wanted to as it is.

Trey

Not if the Texans still lose. This Packers Bills game is playing pretty much as expected. Even Rodgers can't do much against that team's defense.

A balanced attack beats the Bills defense. They're successful because they're aggressive. if you change the pace frequently, you'll start to wear them down.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Please send WanderingWind to my house to finish me off.

He's the only one here I know that will finish the job.

Top Bottom