• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

KaYotiX

Banned
I really hope halftime wakes up Rodgers and the receivers.

Run Lacy/starks, also a few screens and slants could work. I can't watch so I dunno the play calling pass wise.

I'm sure it's 4 wide all down field if I know McCarthy.

LJ11

3PM when the 2nd half starts, right in time for Rodgers to show up for his 4pm game.

Last pass break up by Robey was all Preston Brown, though I'm not sure if it was on purpose/knew what he was doing. Clearly playing the rat/robber in man coverage and his drop/depth rerouted Cobb at the top of the dig route, and give Robey the chance to get back in and break it up. Good team work, can't do it alone against this squad.

The game is tied at 10. You guys are acting like we're down by 40 and should put up 30+ in the first half every game.

Some games just aren't going to be pretty. If you didn't expect the Bills to be a tough D matchup against the Packers, then I really don't know what you've been watching.
Especially when you're running for 7 ypc and inexplicably throwing all the damn time...

MechDX

Mark Berman @MarkBermanFox26
· 5m 5 minutes ago
JJ Watt's line today: 4 solo tackles, 2 sacks, 2 tackles for loss, 2 quarterback hits, 1 pass deflection...and that's just in the first half

Yep.

Jarate

Banned
I really hope halftime wakes up Rodgers and the receivers.

Run Lacy/starks, also a few screens and slants could work. I can't watch so I dunno the play calling pass wise.

I'm sure it's 4 wide all down field if I know McCarthy.
The bills are running cover 3's and 4's. McCarthy has run nothing down the middle of the field.

Draconian

The game is tied at 10. You guys are acting like we're down by 40 and should put up 30+ in the first half every game.

Some games just aren't going to be pretty. If you didn't expect the Bills to be a tough D matchup against the Packers, then I really don't know what you've been watching.

I like how you're conveniently ignoring our 5 or so dropped passes as well as our refusal to keep trying to run the ball after it's the only spark we've had all day.

It's more than "some games just aren't going to be pretty." This offense has been flat out garbage so far.

JNA

Banned

Again I expected the Bills defense to give a lot of problems, but Rodgers is also playing like crap.

Hopefully they wake up in the 2ns half.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Johnny
Fucking
Turnover

giphy.gif

Some of Rodgers' throws could have been better but the Bills secondary is doing a great job of disrupting his timing with his WRs.

More shakedowns and RBs in the pass game and they'll be fine.

Syrinx

What the hell does Josh McCown do in the locker room at halftime? He plays reasonably not terrible in the first half and then goes full retard in the second. It's become a routine.

Eh, it's for the best.

eznark

Banned
Lacy has been the best player on the field, too.

Yep, which is probably why he is seeing so much field. Up until this morning it sounded like they were going to hold him out as a precaution and even when they announced him as active they said he'd be on limited carries.

Top Bottom