• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Hey guys, Lacy is hurt and this is an AFC game. Facts people seem to be ignoring.
If he's hurt, sit him. We have more than one rb on the roster. When teams sell out to stop the pass, you shouldn't need Barry Sanders back there to run for a few firsts.

Re: AFC game, i've never bought the "some regular season games count less" theory and never will.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
zuIrmfz.gif

What the fuck kind of family values are Minnesota parents teaching their kids if they switch allegiances as adults? I can see picking different teams as a kid, but that woman becoming a Cowboys fan simply because she met Emmitt Smith? Disgusting.

eznark

Banned
If he's hurt, sit him. We have more than one rb on the roster. When teams sell out to stop the pass, you shouldn't need Barry Sanders back there to run for a few firsts.

Re: AFC game, i've never bought the "some regular season games count less" theory and never will.

First was a response to the "run Lacy more" crowd. He's on limited carries. Why sit him completely?

Second, they quite literally count less. It's not a theory, it's part of the standings.

Draconian

First was a response to the "run Lacy more" crowd. He's on limited carries. Why sit him completely?

Second, they quite literally count less.

Yeah, let's not try hard because it's an AFC team. It's not like we're aiming for a first round bye or anything.

KaYotiX

Banned
Not sure what people expected out of Manziel. First start and I'm sure the bengals D was pumped to go against a rookie with as much hype as him.

Top Bottom