• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Dom is calling a brilliant game today. GB defense looks great! Yes, I know it's against TB, but still!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Green Bay defense is feasting today.

I think the coaches are doing a pretty good job, just need the players to execute and put this damn game away.

cajunator

Banned
Matt Ryan is awful but our defense always makes him look amazing. Along with nearly every other qb.
Sometimes I honestly wish I could watch a Saints team with a good defense.

Dom knows how to attack an offense. He does call some impressive games.

Shame that it has to be against average or below average QBs like Brady or McCown though.

You seem hurt and I'm sorry for your pain. You're implying Johnny Football deserves to start for the Browns which is the DUMBEST SHIT I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE. Lovie is a good coach so don't let this rough time fool you.
Lol I'm not butthurt all your posts are just dumb as fuck, snd I'm not the only one that thinks that. Congrats

Lmao you've said u wanted Conner Shaw to play, have you even seen him play before? Good luck keeping him healthy

If I'm wrong about JFF I'm wrong, but that dosent change all the dumbass shit you've said

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Desir has looked fairly good so far.

They took him in as a project and seems to be developing well. He was going to to redshirt all year if not for those injuries!

OMG CAM!!!!!

I think it hit the ground but oh my god!!!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
keep-calm-and-fuck-the-saints-3.png

JNA

Banned
Green Bay defense is feasting today.

I think the coaches are doing a pretty good job, just need the players to execute and put this damn game away.

It's the Bucs. More like the Bucs offense is playing like a D3 College team against USC.

I'm more upset that the offense can't freaking score more here. We should be killing them. Rodgers hasn't even thrown a TD yet.

bionic77

Carey and CBS crew shitting all over the refs today.

Horrible game by the refs today.

Sorry KC. I would feel worse but your team is the worst to watch.

Top Bottom