• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I HATE that Kuhn playcall. Give the ball to your stud RB or run playaction there. Come on.

Fox318

Really the best outcome would be if the Falcons lost but every Saints player had a stroke and died on the field.

jGsRopR.jpg

JNA

Banned
Are you freaking kidding me? 1st and goal and six yards away with the best QB in the league that took us to the red zone this drive and we run all 3 plays?

Throw it in! :(

Ugh throw it that time but Rodgers should have been givin more than a 4th down to throw it in.

MechDX

Stfup Furyous, you've been saying dumb ass shit since you've started posting here. Like your tag says, your posts are pure fuckery. You've endorsed Lovie as a good coach in th past. Everytime you post we all get dumber, that's why no one replies to your post. And quit using caps smdh

BG getting angry. I like it!

#FreeShaw

Furyous

Stfup Furyous, you've been saying dumb ass shit since you've started posting here. Like your tag says, your posts are pure fuckery. You've endorsed Lovie as a good coach in th past. Everytime you post we all get dumber, that's why no one replies to your post. And quit using caps smdh

You seem hurt and I'm sorry for your pain. You're implying Johnny Football deserves to start for the Browns which is the DUMBEST SHIT I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE. Lovie is a good coach so don't let this rough time fool you.

Top Bottom