• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

RBH

ifC4DyCZegCWp.gif

MechDX

if #Texans can hold on here, they make playoffs with a #Browns win over #Ravens and #Chiefs win over #Chargers next week.

Based Browns

If the D plays like that from this point on and our Offense remains consistent then the Steelers could be a dangerous team in the postseason.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
GB looks bad against good defenses. As long as we pressure Rodgers I'm confident we won't shit the bed. Not saying we'll win but I'm not scared of GB.

Me neither. Hopefully the league goes easy on us and fines Raoila $100,000 instead of suspending him which would throw our offense in a limbo.

We've been close in Green Bay the last two years, I think the whole package (offense, defense and ST) come together and we win.

Doorman

GG-ish Bears-GAF. Not that we played particularly well, but that's been the story of the whole season. Can't wait to lose the division and get trucked in our wild card game in a few weeks!

Furyous

I'm obsessed with your dumbass posts Furyous.

Read this, it's a surprise !
Hey, you're dumb Ass fuck

You supported Johnny Football as Browns quarterback, so you have no room to call anyone dumb. Your Johnny Football support was dumb. *pats you on the head* It's going to be okay, little dude!

All in all it was a good season for the Cleveland Browns. We competed and almost made the playoffs in the toughest division in football. We lost today's game but it was close. Hoyer did his part and really that's all we can ask for. He's earned a backup QB contract this offseason.

Jimmy Clausen has to curse out Alshon in the locker room.

Sherm needs to leave my cornerback alone.

TheFatOne

Man I would love for Rex Ryan to be the pats defensive coordinator. With the pieces the pats have and Rex as the DC the defense would be insane.

Top Bottom