• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

bionic77

I don't understand the hate for Tomlin, he's a Pete Carrol, Jason Garrett type guy who doesn't call plays, but is still the guy and figurehead of the team.
If the Chiefs had a better coach we lose this game.

They gave it away. I won't give our shit defense too much credit for their red zone woes.

I mean Reid took a TO just to make the decision to kick the FG at the end of the game. He is a fat ass clown.

JNA

Banned
Boo hoo. The play was going 110 MPH and Clausen slid at the last second as Ansah was going for him. Clausens' fault and he gets up like he was actually going to start some shit.

Pampered ass, Oaks Christian QB.

It's football and we got a flag for it.

You're victim blaming Clauson here? Are you freaking kidding me?

What a shitty post.

Syrinx

Losing record for the NFC South makes me sad. A washed up Drew Brees makea me happy.

Here's hoping the Saints fire Sean Payton, even though they won't.

Clausen caused the dude to launch at him helmet first? Seriously, are you still on that drug cocktail?

The Saints would have the higher winning percentage. Seems weird. You sure?

Ties count as half a win. The Panthers and Saints would have identical winning percentages, but the Panther win the tie breaker due to a better divisional record.

I was asking what happens if Altanta/Carolina tie, and Saints win.

It would be...

Saints: 7-9
Panthers: 6-8-2
Falcons: 6-9-1

How do ties count? Do 2 ties count as 1 win? Would Saints get in just by having the most wins?

I know this is pretty much a no-chance occurrence, I am just curious how it would play out if it happened.

Carolina takes the division in a tie. Saints win means nothing. They're out.

iori9999

Banned
Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

Probably my favorite show!

Dragon

Banned
Ties count as half a win. The Panthers and Saints would have identical winning percentages, but the Panther win the tie breaker due to a better divisional record.

Ah okay. I'm guessing if ties ever became more prevalent they'd go with the points system that the NHL uses. Make it less confusing!

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
I'm at work so I couldn't watch the game,but I just want to remind BearsGAF that the Lions have made the playoffs twice since the last time their shit house organization even sniffed the playoffs.

bionic77

Drew Brees hasn't made playoffs twice in last 3 seasons. Don't wanna hear that he is an elite QB.
Tom Brady can't throw a pass 15 yards downfield. Peyton Mannings neck is held together with crazy glue and Papa Johns sauce. Brees looks like garbage against anyone but the Steelers.

None of these old guys has been elite this year and for more than that if you would believe me.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You're victim blaming Clauson here? Are you freaking kidding me?

What a shitty post.

"Victim blaming?"

:jnc

Clausen was running with the ball and as a defensive lineman, Ansahs job is to tackle him. Clausen slid at the last second. What do you want 6'4, 270 lb Ansah to do when he's running full speed?

They happened to hit helmets, we got flagged and the Bears didn't capitalize. What more do you want?

See what happens when you let Odell near LeBron and MJ.

Randle caught a deep pass which blew my mind more than Odell's one handed grab after.
I'd love nothing more than for Randle to come around but ugh he's been shit. Though that long catch to move the chains was nice.Good route for once.

Crisco

Banned
That seems a bad way to do it. A team with 7 wins could get bumped by a team with 6.

It's the only way to do it if you're going to have ties. Otherwise they'd be no different than losses. Unless you switch to an abortion of a points system like the NHL.

Top Bottom