• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

RELAYER

Banned
someone wanted a gif of Osi running the fumble back for a TD

found this

VastFirsthandAmericanredsquirrel.gif

Thanks for our wonderful funeral, Saints!

SickBoy

I think Ogletree was grabbing and jawing at Beckham, but I think he actually lost his balance and that's how the takedown happened.

Really chippy. Historically, I like the Rams, but I think Jeff Fisher looks bad on them...

(EDIT: It's 1st and 25 because there was a penalty for contacting an official against the Giants).

I think Ogletree was grabbing and jawing at Beckham, but I think he actually lost his balance and that's how the takedown happened.

Really chippy. Historically, I like the Rams, but I think Jeff Fisher looks bad on them...

(EDIT: It's 1st and 25 because there was a penalty for contacting an official against the Giants).

We have looked unprofessional and underperform talent expectations under Fisher.

Not saying he's the problem, but...

He's not even close to coach of the year.

Easy there tiger Arians deserves it but you gotta admit he has done a great job.

Really it may be Marinelli who deserves it more, people were predicting Cowboys D would be one of the worst ever (instead they are in the bottom third)

DarkFlow

Banned
Easy there tiger Arians deserves it but you gotta admit he has done a great job.

Really it may be Marinelli who deserves it more, people were predicting Cowboys D would be one of the worst ever (instead they are in the bottom third)

They've had some really ugly loses, that's not something a coach of the year should be doing.

Top Bottom