• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Ravens are trash, but my scrub fantasy Team had Asiata, Tannehill, and Lamar Miller, and I'm actually competing. Need Russell Wilson and Dez Bryant to not have huge games.

Redeem this day!

TheFatOne

Bills are very well coached right now and there's a ton of upgrades to Orton on the market now.

Cutler could be very scary on the Bills but even some of the others you could get for a late pick or sign in FA are high upside players.
Cutler isn't scary on any team he's garbage. A qb like Alex Smith would make the bills scary. A guy that won't generally lose the game for you and can make it enough plays to win.

Narag

The Colts owner felt that trade solidified the running back position at the time and gave Andrew another weapon to work with.

Said owner is a drug addled old man that would be living in a nursing home if not for his stacks of cash that keeps him free but rarely ever lucid.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You're missing one main point that utterly derails your assertion that I am incorrect in my analysis. The Colts owner felt that trade solidified the running back position at the time and gave Andrew another weapon to work with.

The Colts made that trade thinking Trent provided Andrew with the help he needed to make the playoffs. Pull all of the quotes from Colts front office personnel after the trade was announced. <--- That answers your question. Of course the Colts were fleeced but some Browns fans were mad at the time so find solace in that fact.

Answer the damn question instead of trying to tiptoe around how wrong you were.

It's not a hard question he asked you: Yes or No.

JNA

Banned
Bills are very well coached right now and there's a ton of upgrades to Orton on the market now.

Cutler could be very scary on the Bills but even some of the others you could get for a late pick or sign in FA are high upside players.

Ew on Cutler. I agree at upgrading on QB but they can do better than Cutlol.

DMczaf

tumblr_mmd50jHuZc1qzb9kfo1_250.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fucking epic block by Parker to seal the edge when Darkwa bounced back. Just earned himself another year with that block in my eyes, wow.

Bread

Banned
Answer the damn question instead of trying to tiptoe around how wrong you were.

It's not a hard question he asked you: Yes or No.
the colts made the trade thinking that trent would be the piece to put them over the top. for this reason, luck has had just as much help at the RB position as wilson.

this is what he thinks. it's very strange.

MechDX

“I’m not saying 8-7 is where we want to be, but it is better than two wins.” Bill O’Brien. #Texans

So good.gif

Poor Kubes

Top Bottom