• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I stand by my point that Matthew Stafford is the best QB under 30 in the NFL despite him having a bad game today. This Colts team wouldn't make the playoffs in the NFC.

Fantastic decision, Luck.

Good Cutler impression.
Based on that INT, he is truly elite and a way better QB than Aaron Rodgers.

I know this because the internet told me so.

Colts need to sit him. You're not going to get the bye, the game is over, rest him for when you need him.

bionic77

I'll take THAT sloppy second without a bat on my eyelash.

lol Luck.
People like to pretend that they have impossibly high standards when it come to women on the Internet.

In reality most of them would think long and hard and about Gata's prostitute offer...

post-30364-you-are-so-dumb-you-are-really-uA6z.gif

He's the one guy on this planet that thinks Stafford is better than Luck.

So....if the Cowboys somehow get a first round bye this year, does Jason Garrett have to be considered a coach of the year candidate? :/

I stand by my point that Matthew Stafford is the best QB under 30 in the NFL despite him having a bad game today. This Colts team wouldn't make the playoffs in the NFC.

And if Stafford is on this Colts team with those receivers they would probably finish at 2-14. And if Luck was on this Lions team with Tate + Megatron, and that defense they would probably finish 14-2.

lol yeah i heard that. It's not 0-0 guy, it's 28-0.

Couple of my friends are going to the game tonight they telling me a shit ton of Hawks fan down there.

Can't wait to turn your home game into our home game!

I don't think it's still possible for them to get a first round bye...?

Either the Lions or Pack had to lose I think

If Lions/Packers tie + Cowboys win out + Seahawks win out = Cowboys get #1 seed, but of course... the tie is really you know.

People like to pretend that they have impossibly high standards when it come to women on the Internet.

In reality most of them would think long and hard and about Gata's prostitute offer...

Not saying I wouldn't have sex with her or find her attractive, just that her talking is dull and boring

DarkFlow

Banned
Couple of my friends are going to the game tonight they telling me a shit ton of Hawks fan down there.

Wouldn't be the first time. Cowboy fans used to take over Sun Devil Stadium. Phoenix is full of people who moved there from somewhere else. I was one of the few people in my group of friends who was actually born in Arizona.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
And if Stafford is on this Colts team with those receivers they would probably finish at 2-14. And if Luck was on this Lions team with Tate + Megatron, and that defense they would probably finish 14-2.

Matthew Staffords 2011 season where he had no running game automatically disproves this point.

Matthew Staffords 2011 season where he had no running game automatically disproves this point.

Because they had the same exact team and played the same exact schedule? Your post disprove any point you've made in the last 5 years!

#KasPls

Wouldn't be the first time. Cowboy fans used to take over Sun Devil Stadium. Phoenix is full of people who moved there from somewhere else. I was one of the few people in my group of friends who was actually born in Arizona.

That sucks.

If Lions/Packers tie + Cowboys win out + Seahawks win out = Cowboys get #1 seed, but of course... the tie is really you know.

Ah yes forgot about the possibility of the Packers and Lions tying. Very unlikely

Not sure which QBs are under 30, but Luck is head and shoulders better than Stafford. The Colts are a 5 win team without Luck. Detroit has one of the best receivers in the league and a solid D. Even Cutler could get the Lions into the playoffs.

Top Bottom