• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

i already know how this game will go. cards D will keep them in it for probably 3 quarters and then early in the 4th the seachickens will take a 9-0 lead and the game will be over... FOR ALL INTENSIVE PURPOSES! very intensive!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
FOX video guy on a Lions board just announced he was told he is going to GB to work next week, meaning NFL isn't flexing the Det/GB game to Sunday night.

Who will they flex? Pitt? Atlanta?

Atlanta/Carolina for sure. Winner makes playoffs, loser goes home.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
lets not forget the epic amount of FA QBS

Jake Locker
Christian Ponder
Mark Sanchez
Hoyer
Fitzmagic
Ryan Mallet
TEBOW
Terelle Pryor

Let us play the Orton smell test.

Would you rather have Orton or this free agent?

Jake Locker - Orton
Christian Ponder - Orton
Mark Sanchez - Sanchize
Hoyer the Destroyer - ...god that is close...Hoyer.
Fitzmagic - Fitzmagic
Ryan Mallet - Ryan Mallet.
TEBOW - There is a proven answer to this one.
It's Tebow.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Oh man, I would love to see Atlanta vs. Carolina flexed to SNF simply for the reactions it will garner.

I'm pretty sure that's where they're going.

Godslay

Banned
That chicken mole is going to do this to my ass. Good god I'm still sweating.

GMc2V3i.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Dominic Raoila should not be suspended for two reasons:

1.) The Green Bay Packers coaching staff sanctioned and advised offensive lineman to purposely injure Ndamukong Suh during the 2011 Thanksgiving game and no one from the franchise was fined nor was there any media attention given.

2.) Unless it was something completely heinous you don't suspend a Center in a game of this magnitude and importance.

Fine him and fine him hard. Make it the biggest fine of the year, but don't suspend him.

rando14

Fucking penalties man!! I can't believe we didn't pay these refs off :(

Jesus cards look bad. I hope lynch gets in the game and shits his pants

I hope so too!! You think anyone out there wants to tackle a man with juice running down his pants??

Dominic Raoila should not be suspended for two reasons:

1.) The Green Bay Packers coaching staff sanctioned and advised offensive lineman to purposely injure Ndamukong Suh during the 2011 Thanksgiving game and no one from the franchise was fined nor was there any media attention given.

2.) Unless it was something completely heinous you don't suspend a Center in a game of this magnitude and importance.

Fine him and fine him hard. Make it the biggest fine of the year, but don't suspend him.

No Raiola should be suspended. Stop trying to defend him Kas the sooner we're rid of him the better. Bring in the Swanson era

Top Bottom