• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
but lets go Jags/Titans and Bucs win your games and the Jets lose

also titans or bucs please trade for cutler.

Is RG3 still gonna be traded or whats the deal with this.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
2rdKHCZ.png

It doesn't matter what team he is on, if that was a Packers player that pulled that shit, I would be EVEN MORE furious and want him suspended as well. Hell, the guy would probably be thrown off the team.

But good thing the Packers actually have some class unlike the thugs on that disgraceful organization.

latehite.gif

joe-staley-clay-matthews-gif.gif

packers-49ers2_original.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Just stopping in to say:

1. Detroit is 1 and done in the playoffs. The offense sucks. Team could be elite if they didn't have Lombardi as OC.

2. The team needs to cut Raiola tonight. He is a complete scumbag.

JNA

Banned
Good stop Cards.

Alright Lindley, they don't have a good scouting report on you so this is the game where you shine! DO IT!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
if the jags, titans and bucs all win I think they can get the 2nd? I think the Bucs winning changes a lot.

Jags win, Jets lose. Jags are 4-12, Jets are 3-13, Jets get third pick.

Jags lose, Jets lose. Both are 3-13. Jags have lower strength of schedule, the next tie breaker that matters. Jags are 3, Jets are 4.

Tampa Wins, Tennessee Wins, Jags Win, Jets Lose. Tampa, Tennessee, Jets are all 3-13. All of their SoS numbers change by about the same rate, Tampa is 1, Tennessee is 2, Jets are 3.

Tampa controls its own fate. Lose and they are number one no matter what.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not convinced that either of the top two QB's is an upgrade over Geno. The jets are too quick to dump QB's and not develop them.

mariota and winston play each other will put up numbers geno wishes he could

Colasante

If I was in the position to choose a head coach this year, my choices would be 1. Jim Harbaugh, 2. David Shaw, 3. Todd Bowles. Falcons and Bears might do well to give Bowles an opportunity.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
FOX video guy on a Lions board just announced he was told he is going to GB to work next week, meaning NFL isn't flexing the Det/GB game to Sunday night.

Who will they flex? Pitt? Atlanta?

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Jags win, Jets lose. Jags are 4-12, Jets are 3-13, Jets get third pick.

Jags lose, Jets lose. Both are 3-13. Jags have lower strength of schedule, the next tie breaker that matters. Jags are 3, Jets are 4.

Tampa Wins, Tennessee Wins, Jags Win, Jets Lose. Tampa, Tennessee, Jets are all 3-13. All of their SoS numbers change by about the same rate, Tampa is 1, Tennessee is 2, Jets are 3.

Tampa controls its own fate. Lose and they are number one no matter what.

I somehow don't think thats totally true the sos is based on the teams that beat them right? so if some lose. I don't think its totally set in stone yet

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
FOX video guy on a Lions board just announced he was told he is going to GB to work next week, meaning NFL isn't flexing the Det/GB game to Sunday night.

the atlanta/panthers game because nothing says primetime like 7-9 winning the division or 6-8-2

Kusagari

Not sure what I want my Tits to do.

I have no real faith in Mariota, I like Jameis skill set but have no faith in him not being a disaster off the field and don't want to even think about Cutty.

Mett 4 life I guess.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I somehow don't think thats totally true the sos is based on the teams that beat them right? so if some lose. I don't think its totally set in stone yet

Hmm, maybe for Tampa. The Jets though are too far away even if all of their opponents lose.

eznark

Banned
Raiola clearly should be suspended. Ansah should not. Definitely a flag though.

I assume they will flex it to the afternoon game.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
lets not forget the epic amount of FA QBS

Jake Locker
Christian Ponder
Mark Sanchez
Hoyer
Fitzmagic
Ryan Mallet
TEBOW
Terelle Pryor

RBH

Oh man, I would love to see Atlanta vs. Carolina flexed to SNF simply for the reactions it will garner.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Lions would play the cowboys? Can the cardinals even beat the falcons?

Top Bottom