• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

rando14

o7iSYqo.jpg

3... 2... 1...

GO

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I think Lovie Smith lobbies for Cutler and drafts amari cooper

Mike Evans and Amari Cooper with Jay Cutler WE 6-10 and winning NFC SOUTH TITLES

Titans apparently the dude really loves Mettingeburger or whatever. but I think they prefer Winston over Mariota.

Jags aren't drafting a 1st rounder QB in back to back rounds. but the dude is so much more complete than GABBERT

jakncoke

Banned
Usually just lurk in the thread without posting, but I'll stick around more actively for my fellow Cards fans tonight. Frightened as hell for Lindley though.

That should be illegal! Any other lurkers come in and splash around the pool ! its fun and not that dangerous

Yeah him and the other lions player that stepped on a guy's leg unpurpose should be suspended. Those two plays were uncalled for.

Are fucking serious? Yeah Ansah should of been flagged for that hit but that's not even close to a suspendable offense. He wasn't trying to go for his head on purpose, Claussen slide turned it into a helmet to helmet hit. It was just a bonehead play by Ansah but nothing that should warrant a suspension. Raiola on the other hand should be.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
If the Bucs beat the Saints what is the draft order assuming everyone loses like expected??

Furyous

I feel lonely being the only Cards fan around here right now. We have a chance damn it!

Bruh, Ryan fucking Lindley is trying to outsmart the LOB. Technically, we're in the playoffs but need to win to avoid facing the 12th Stan in their house. We need a prayer and a bunch of good breaks to win this game. While I'm here, Bruce Arians need a lifetime achievement award for coaching a team with Drew Stanton and Ryan fucking Lindley to the playoffs. Sherm needs to lay off trash talking our cornerback.

It's mind over matter DarkFlow, we need to meditate and focus on winning this game.

*EDIT*

Ryan just needs to manage this game as best he can and avoid taking too many unnecessary risks early in the game. The Hawks are tough and Russell Wilson is the truth, the light, and the way.

RBH

I like how we're still ahead of the Saints in the draft order after eliminating them from the playoffs today.

Top 10 draft pick, baby!

JNA

Banned
Are fucking serious? Yeah Ansah should of been flagged for that hit but that's not even close to a suspendable offense. He wasn't trying to go for his head on purpose

Dude, the douche lowered his head as the QB was sliding down. That's as on purpose as you can get.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
if the Bucs, Jags and Titans win the jets would move up I assume?

The Bucs and whoever play the Colts could actually win.

Are fucking serious? Yeah Ansah should of been flagged for that hit but that's not even close to a suspendable offense. He wasn't trying to go for his head on purpose, Claussen slide turned it into a helmet to helmet hit. It was just a bonehead play by Ansah but nothing that should warrant a suspension. Raiola on the other hand should be.

Raiola said it was unintentional. What a fucking joke. I've never understood his mentality with stuff like that. He is just a bonehead and always has been.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I mean the Jags could beat the Texans. I mean Case Kennum lol.

The titans could beat the Colts assuming they sit people.

The Bucs could beat the Saints. The saints are so bad in weird ways.

The jets need to just do their part and lose in Miami. They are in Miami please lose. I hope Mangold doesn't play just so their is more pressure on geno to throw pick 6s. maybe percy harvin can be out also

Grexeno

I'm hoping the jets do super bad lol. I want them to lose. This game was the game they had to try to win for Rex. THEY KNOW IT'S ALL OVER. IT'S ALL OVER. What do the dolphins have to do to get in the playoffs?
Dolphins are eliminated from playoff contention.

Dragon

Banned
I haven't been able to see any Pats games recently, has he been doing well for yall? I know he's a penalty magnet but he brings the boom!! :cool:

He's been up and down in my eyes, but his size has been a real weapon in some games. He and Revis balance out the shit that is Chung!

Dude, the douche lowered his head as the QB was sliding down. That's as on purpose as you can get.

SMH that's not how it played out in real time. This hit happens a lot no ones gonna get suspended over it. They'll get the flag every time cause they should let up. I mean you're clearly a Packers fan so of course you want him suspended though.

Gadfly

While flying into a tree he exclaimed "Egad!"
So if Arizona loses these next two games and when we beat Green Bay next Sunday we have the #1 seed?

Who's "we"?

Edit: Oh you mean Detroit. Not necessarily. If Seattle wins both games they will get the #1 no matter what.

rando14

He's been up and down in my eyes, but his size has been a real weapon in some games. He and Revis balance out the shit that is Chung!

Hah yup that sounds like BB, but looking at some stats I can see your secondary is much improved over last year so that is pretty sweet!! :cool:

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly Andrew Luck getting 6 automatic wins from the crappy AFC south every year isn't exactly fair.

Dragon

Banned

He dove helmet first. I'm not sure how that can be construed as anything but intentional.

JNA

Banned
SMH that's not how it played out in real time. This hit happens a lot no ones gonna get suspended over it. They'll get the flag every time cause they should let up. I mean you're clearly a Packers fan so of course you want him suspended though.

It doesn't matter what team he is on, if that was a Packers player that pulled that shit, I would be EVEN MORE furious and want him suspended as well. Hell, the guy would probably be thrown off the team.

But good thing the Packers actually have some class unlike the thugs on that disgraceful organization.

Duxxy3

Lindley may not be very good. He was bad years ago and he didn't look good last week...

but he did stay in a holiday inn express last night.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
No, it's impossible because of Strength of Schedule. Their best possible pick is 3rd I believe.

if the jags, titans and bucs all win I think they can get the 2nd? I think the Bucs winning changes a lot.

Godslay

Banned
?
I really didn't know who's he talking about. then I remembered Detroit is playing against GB next week.

You're good. I think he thought that you were going into the old "we" thing when people get upset like the "we" means that you are part of the team. Rather then referring to them or the Lions or something like that.

Top Bottom