• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Kiryu

See, this is why Hawks need to lose here. They are one and done in the playoffs without their home refs on their side.
This is why Green Bay Packers need to lose here. They are one and done in playoffs when facing a opponent's legit defense like Seahawks, Lions, or Bill Def.

MechDX

Hey that's neat, Larry Fitz was lined up in the neutral zone but that didn't get called

God hates me!!!!!

Rando!!!

EarlyGoodIlsamochadegu.gif

Scoreboard bro! Scoreboard!

JNA

Banned
I agree with you on that. Seahawks home or Packers home is scary to go through anyway.

That's why I said as a Packers fan, I don't want to face the Seahawks when they have home.

Yeah I was trolling with the home refs shit but come on I'm not a dick. XD

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So hard to find good QBs.

Did you guys know Tom Brady lasted until the 6th round of the 2000 NFL football draft?

Might as well finish the gloating.

Chad Pennington, Marshall - Drafted by the New York Jets in Round 1, Pick 18.
Giovanni Carmazzi, Hofstra - Drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in Round 3, Pick 65.
Chris Redman, Louisville - Drafted by the Baltimore Ravens in Round 3, Pick 75.
Tee Martin, Tennessee - Drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers in Round 5, Pick 163.
Marc Bulger, West Virginia - Drafted by the New Orleans Saints in Round 6, Pick 168.
Spergon Wynn, SW Texas State - Drafted by the Cleveland Browns in Round 6, Pick 183.

Top Bottom