• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Kiryu

That's why I said as a Packers fan, I don't want to face the Seahawks when they have home.

Yeah I was trolling with the home refs shit but come on I'm not a dick. XD
I'm hoping packers and Seahawks to make to NFCCG. I still remember Bret Favre have numbers on Seahawks in playoff. It would be nice to settle down a good football game.

You're not Dick. I love all NFLGAF members here. (Even Godslay)
I'm just aggressive type of SeahawksGAF as Rando, cyd7, or Heretic is more chilly guy.

Farooq

Banned
cant believe dallas are east champs

still doesnt feel real

InferiorIncredibleFoxterrier.gif

I know you are not a fan of Romo, so this gif is perfect.

I'm hoping packers and Seahawks to make to NFCCG. I still remember Bret Favre have numbers on Seahawks in playoff. It would be nice to settle down a good football game.

I'm just aggressive type of SeahawksGAF as Rando, cyd7, or Heretic is more chilly guy.

Going to Lambeau is the only scenario that I wouldn't be happy about. I don't mind going to Detriot, Dallas, or anything but Lambeau is scary.

What references are needed for "Suck my dick bitches"?

Beastmode, and it's in all caps for FMT.

JNA

Banned

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Haha, if that AZ player didn't touch him it would have been even worse.

This is how I feel about the Lions in the playoffs.

You really think you guys can win though? I think I know your feeling since I felt in Russell's rookie season.

In my head I was like we have all the things to win, but still man I think we need one loss to toughen up the team and sure it was the Atlanta game.

Top Bottom