• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
lol @ that no call. see! i told you seachickens-age. don't worry, eventually you'll get your calls

Can someone educate me as to why that should have been a penalty? I seriously don't get it.

Didn't the defender push him into the kicker?

Maybe my sarcasm alarm is not working..heh

You really think you guys can win though? I think I know your feeling since I felt in Russell's rookie season.

In my head I was like we have all the things to win, but still man I think we need one loss to toughen up the team and sure it was the Atlanta game.

I think we can win but our offense is on big inconsistent mess. Maybe we will hit our stride in the playoffs I mean it's not like we don't have playoff experience on the roster. Maybe that can help us get over the hump.

Its looking like Dallas will play the Lions, I'm okay with that.jpeg.

Only problem is that I'll be on my last day of Vacay during that game if its Sunday. That blows.

JNA

Banned
Wilson carrying the Hawks. God damn it Cards I believed in you!

...ok not really actually I always thought you were mostly pretenders but MAKE ME Believe! Prove me wrong! :(

I think we can win but our offense is on big inconsistent mess. Maybe we will hit our stride in the playoffs I mean it's not like we don't have playoff experience on the roster. Maybe that can help us get over the hump.

Yea I think it's just from watching the NBA. Everyone in the NBA needs to waste one year to get over the hump Jordan with the Pistons, Heat needed one year after their big 3 etc... I kind of really want to see Seattle vs Detroit. Still salty about that last loss to DET cause Kas.....

Niner-esque clock management.

One of Pete's few weakness.

DarkFlow

Banned
Wilson carrying the Hawks. God damn it Cards I believed in you!

...ok not really actually I always thought you were mostly pretenders but MAKE ME Believe! Prove me wrong! :(

Don't even act like the Packers would even sniff a .500 record with the amount of injuries we've had, let alone the playoffs.

JNA

Banned
Don't even act like the Packers would even sniff a .500 record with the amount of injuries we've had, let alone the playoffs.

I'm not pretending because you're right. In fact, if our QB got injured like Palmer and Stanton did, Packers would be a lottery team.

Top Bottom