• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Black & Blue Review ‏@BlackBlueReview 44s44 seconds ago
Since stats were already pulled: #Panthers are 13-20 in primetime & were outscored 110-50 in their three primetime games this year. FWIW.

vGheHGQ.gif

Dodged that bullet!

We literally haven't won an NBC game yet since it covered SNF

We've only played in four of them

Duxxy3

As long as lindley is at QB, the cardinals have about as much chance as the NFC south champion to win a playoff game. It's a shame.

rando14

Hawks doing their absolute hardest to keep the Cards in the game

Penalties, missed tackles, missed FG's, bad clock management

Yuck!!

Hawks offense needs to be able to accomplish more than this.

We should have 20 points on the road in ARZ. That's not too bad man. Remember when the Lions played there with future HOF QB Matthew Stafford?

14 is still okay with how our defense is playing. If we can get 21-24 I think our chances are like 80+ % of winning and in the 30's we should have 99% chance lol.

I'm curious, what makes a player so bad at prime time? I mean you're on TV either way. Honest question.

There's a difference between two to three states watching you than 50. And it's later in the day so you have an extra 3-4 hours of text messages/calls/tweets and time to mind fuck yourself into shitting the bed.

JNA

Banned
I suppose Dalton sucks against good teams, which you are most likely playing in primetime.

There's a difference between two to three states watching you than 50. And it's later in the day so you have an extra 3-4 hours of text messages/calls/tweets and time to mind fuck yourself into shitting the bed.

Hmm, both good points.

So why not Dalton just turns off his phone/computer/TV for the week XD.

Top Bottom