• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Bengals-Steelers is the SNF game? There's a good chance that'll just be a seeding game too. Or is NBC just assuming the Bengals are losing tomorrow lol

Kas, let's make a year long avatar bet since you're so confident in your team.

Ohhhhh.

Shit_just_got_real.jpg

Theory is that Dalton is the breakpoint. QBs that play better than him are franchise guys, QBs that play worse means its time to move on.

Everybody here says dumb shit, myself included. Nothing to get worked up about.

That's why this thread is awesome because you don't get banned for saying dumb shit!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Kas, let's make a year long avatar bet since you're so confident in your team.

I have an off-season long bet going with Kas over who is going to come higher in the division but a year long is longer than that so I defer to Kas to choose who he wants to bet with!

eznark

Banned
Theory is that Dalton is the breakpoint. QBs that play better than him are franchise guys, QBs that play worse means its time to move on.

I'm aware. That theory goes out the window in prime time. In 5 MNF/TNF games Dalton has 2 touchdowns and 6 (sorry, 7) picks and a 52% completion rating, averaging 220 yards per game.

Bowser

Black & Blue Review ‏@BlackBlueReview 44s44 seconds ago
Since stats were already pulled: #Panthers are 13-20 in primetime & were outscored 110-50 in their three primetime games this year. FWIW.

vGheHGQ.gif

Dodged that bullet!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Yep, looking at the playoffs picture, NBC is betting on the Bengals losing tomorrow lmao.

Poor Bengals. NBC wants you to miss the playoffs.

Steelers and Bengals for Sunday night? That's pretty boring imo. -_-

Deliberately putting a QB who's known to be bad on primetime in 2 consecutive must-win primetime games to end the season doesn't sound boring to me, especially when the alternative is Lions/Packers in which both teams have already clinched playoff spots

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I have an off-season long bet going with Kas over who is going to come higher in the division but a year long is longer than that so I defer to Kas to choose who he wants to bet with!

Let PackersGAF decide for I already know the outcome. Choose wisely.

Godslay

Banned
I'm aware. That theory goes out the window in prime time. In 5 MNF/TNF games Dalton has 2 touchdowns and 6 (sorry, 7) picks and a 52% completion rating, averaging 220 yards per game.

Yeah, damning numbers. I don't expect him to roll over and die tomorrow night though.

JNA

Banned
Deliberately putting a QB who's known to be bad on primetime in 2 consecutive must-win primetime games to end the season doesn't sound boring to me, especially when the alternative is Lions/Packers in which both teams have already clinched playoff spots

Well yeah you have a point but despite the Packers/Lions already in the playoffs, it's also for the division, which is also for the bye.

Plus, as biased as this sounds (who am I kidding it is), Packers/Lions are just two flat out more exciting teams. XD

Wow Seattle has a lot of guys to pay.

We paid everyone we needed to except for Wagner and Russell who are going to get paid after the season.

Superbowl MVP Malcom Smith is pretty much gone (he's only playing special teams now anyways), Bruce Irvin is a toss up, and Byron Maxwell is probably 60/40 gone.

Lynch is who knows... but the core is all settle in on defense. Everyone but Wagner, and he's not going anywhere that's 100% certainty.

Top Bottom