• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL if they flex the Steelers/Bengals.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions/Packers 4:25 gametime confirmed.

Only on weekends. That still doesn't address the question I asked. Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension.
JNA says dumb shit all of the time but it exactly addressed the points you were making.

The Packers have had more injuries than your precious team, were above .500, and made the playoffs.

Stop whining.

Plinko

Since the Lions have already announced the 4:25pm start, it at the very least will almost certainly not be Lions/Packers.

I know. I said that about an hour ago in this same thread. The video guy who works for FOX who frequents the Lions message board was told he was working the game with Aikman/Buck next week.

DarkFlow

Banned
JNA says dumb shit all of the time but it exactly addressed the points you were making.

The Packers have had more injuries than your precious team, been above .500, and made the playoffs.

Stop whining.

Lol my precious team. I think that bucket is a tad too tight on your head. Also, how did you do on that test? Do you want me to help read it to you?

rando14

hey i'm back

sorry it took longer than 30 seconds

Hey Bread good to see you man...

image.php

Oh my

Plinko

PST I hope? Surely the NFL wouldn't flex an AFC snorefest over the best game next Sunday.

EST. And I love Detroit but we all know we're getting blown out next week.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Super weird that the Lions-Packers game isn't being flexed. Steelers-Bengals is a question mark until after MNF and Falcons-Panthers will be terrible football.

eznark

Banned
Super weird that the Lions-Packers game isn't being flexed. Steelers-Bengals is a question mark until after MNF and Falcons-Panthers will be terrible football.

Falcons - Panthers is a playoff game. Packers - Lions is a seeding game. One is inherently more interesting.

Plinko

Falcons - Panthers is a playoff game. Packers - Lions is a seeding game. One is inherently more interesting.

Aren't they choosing Bengals/Steelers?

Edit: Yep. Lame. Tired of the Steelers.

Top Bottom