• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So if it's due to old servers, is there any chance gif avatars will ever return or no?

That boat sailed. The only real gif policy that has changed is that this place has gone wild west on gif size and you have to really fuck up for someone to complain and get it removed.

FUN FACT: This was my avatar from when I joined until gifs were banned.

YGEJ1Ho.gif
You assholes are going to make me buy FE7 on VC.

Watch SEA peak here and go on a losing streak right out of the playoffs.

Who is going to beat them? The NFC is a clusterfuck of mediocrity. If Seattle has home field who do you expect to come into their stadium in a playoff game? The Lions? Cowboys? LOL They have a cake walk to the Super Bowl mark my words. Mark them.

I feel like such a casual for FEA being the only Fire Emblem game I ever played. XD

Is FE7 the best one?
You have no idea how loaded that question is. Don't ask that on gaming side!

I think Awakening is my favorite but 7 is certainly up there. It's generally one of the most beloved by FE fans. My teenage self fell in love with that game so hard.

zychi

Banned
Went and saw Nightcrawler tonight instead of watching this mess. Pretty good movie. Gyllenhal comes off super creepy

DarkFlow

Banned
I think it's more amusing that people that haven't said shit all game want to post shit like, you mad, and salty. You don't get to say shit.

JNA

Banned
No. It is super dope though.

You have no idea how loaded that question is. Don't ask that on gaming side!

I think Awakening is my favorite but 7 is certainly up there. It's generally one of the most beloved by FE fans. My teenage self fell in love with that game so hard.

So without waking that ugly beast question then, what would you guys say are the best ones to play in your opinions?

Top Bottom