• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Payton is an elite QB up until about week 14. Now he just looks tired and a bit banged up out there. Glad we are playing him late in the season.

Bengals D is really stepping up and showing a bunch of different looks to keep Payton and the Denver offense guessing. I like the way we look so far.

10862558_842155775831112_1990088287086089561_o.jpg

10885490_913916105286297_7496342125167111468_n.jpg

I thought this was a win and in game for Cin.

I thought they needed to win out. Then wtf are they on primetime if their game could end up meaning just as much as Packers/Lions? I thought the whole point was they needed to win out, but the Steelers, Packers, Lions are in, so their game goes last.

Playoff scenarios confusing me

bionic77

Broncs are going to make an early exit from the playoffs aren't they? They look like dog shit.
All the top seeds have looked like crap the last 2 weeks with the exception of Seattle, who have looked amazing.

Amazing that championships are not won in September.

I really don't think Manning is healthy. Pats also have qb issues but I am more afraid of their coach schooling ours. Charges are kind of scary too. Rivers at the end of games has been ridiculous. Someone must have told him that overtime he fails to complete a 4th quarter comeback some poor child gets aborted.

I thought they needed to win out. Then wtf are they on primetime if their game could end up meaning just as much as Packers/Lions? I thought the whole point was they needed to win out, but the Steelers, Packers, Lions are in, so their game goes last.

Packers/Lions and Bengals/Steelers have same stakes next week. The teams are in; it's a matter of winning the division and seeding. And as much as I'll enjoy getting to watch a Steeler game with my brother who will be in town, the Falcons/Panthers game is the one with real stakes (winner is in, loser is out).

I imagine the NFL didn't want to highlight the dumpster fire of a division those two play in though.

Patriots7

I feel like Brady, Manning and Rodgers have played themselves out of MVP contention in recent weeks.

JJ and Murray on the other hand have been consistently dominant.

Rodgers still gonna win it unfortunately.

It should of been Atlanta/Carolina since it's an elimination game

The whole AFC is going to combust in the playoffs to give the Pats a free ride to the Super Bowl.

To review:

Broncos: Peyton is done
Colts: Luck implodes against the Pats
Bengals: Dalton, lol
Steelers: Maybe?

... it's looking bad. :(

Top Bottom