• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

ahhhslam-0.gif

Packers/Lions and Bengals/Steelers have same stakes next week. The teams are in; it's a matter of winning the division and seeding. And as much as I'll enjoy getting to watch a Steeler game with my brother who will be in town, the Falcons/Panthers game is the one with real stakes (winner is in, loser is out).

I imagine the NFL didn't want to highlight the dumpster fire of a division those two play in though.

That one will probably be better than the other two anyway because one is Stafford in Lambeau and the other is Primetime Andy coming off Primetime Andy 6 days earlier

Plus we might see a coach fired after that game

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Damn.. what game did ESPN just show where players were throwing haymakers with their helmets.. I'd like to watch some clips of that :jnc

Nah that makes us the biggest frauds of all!!
You can try all you like for that underdog mojo rando, but it's not happening! You're the champs! The defense is resurgent!
Against 3rd string QBs
The home field advantage is unbeatable!

Basically it's a lock! Easy money! There's nobody who can stop your team!

That one will probably be better than the other two anyway because one is Stafford in Lambeau and the other is Primetime Andy coming off Primetime Andy 6 days earlier

Plus we might see a coach fired after that game
Like I said I'll be happy to watch a Steeler game with my bro, but I can't deny the Falcons/Panthers game should have been the pick.

Kiryu

I still want Jim Harbaugh stay as 49ers and let him rid of all other GM/OC members. Let him have his men in same way as Pete Caroll had then that would be best rivalry but... Ted Yorks is an idiot. :(

Top Bottom